July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sybaritic Encounters RP (PG-13!!!)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sybaritic Encounters RP (PG-13!!!)

Post by pattEcake on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Be 'sho to make a charrie in in the character place first!

"Tory!" Mary called.
"What?"
"Clean out Muzie's litterbox."
"Yes mother." Tory rolled her eyes and began cleaning out the litterbox.

pattEcake
Kings of Sybarite: pINJA

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I wish to be an artist at some point in time. Or a lawyer. That would be interesting...
Humor : Pfft. I'm phenomenal.

http://www.pattEcake-o.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sybaritic Encounters RP (PG-13!!!)

Post by pinhead larry on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Kyle, sitting in his room, reading a book, too interested to listen to his step-dad.
"Kyle! I need you in here, we're moving in a couch new couch!" His "Father" said.
"Ugh, dad, I don't want to get up. This book is really good." He replied.
"Kyle, you can put the book down and come out here, it'll just take 5 minutes."
"..."
"Please?"
"Ugh. Fine." He puts his book down and goes out to the living room.

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig
Location : here! in my room! actually this is my moms room because the computer is in here but im in here more than my actual room! CRAZY I KNOW!! ahhh! whaoaasa. IM GOING TO BURGER KING SOON SO THATS WHERE ILL BE LOCATED!!!! im sick! ill infect the restraunt! ahah! You're not sick anymore, let's update this.OKAY!! someone removed one of my warnings. i put it back!
Job/hobbies : what!!! i work at mcdonalds! just kidding. im a jobless bum and i live with my mommy!! she buys me things
Humor : im funny!

http://www.jordansforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:08 pm

Tory grabbed the bag of 'poo' off the floor and shoved through the door.
"I'm not gonna be home later, so make sure you have your key!" Mary shouted.
"I got it." Tory stated over her shoulder, pulling her backpack further up on her back. "Seeya later!"
"Be safe!"
"Yeah, yeah. You too."
Tory walked out into the summery air, dragging the poo bag out behind her. She passed Kyle's door, and then began to descend the staircase connected to the landing.

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I wish to be an artist at some point in time. Or a lawyer. That would be interesting...

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:13 pm

After moving the couch, Kyle heard Tory walking by, looked at the clock, and realized it was time to head off to school.
"Dad, I gotta go to school. Can I get a ride?" Kyle asked his father.
"I'm sorry Kyle, I need to finish moving in furniture. The school isn't that far, you don't need a ride anyway. Just go ahead and walk." He explained.
Kyle sighed. "Alright." Then he got his backpack on and headed out, seeing Tory about to descend the staircase.
"Tory, wait up!" He yelled, hoping she heard so he could avoid the embarrassment of randomly yelling to nobody in the middle of a hallway.

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig
Location : here! in my room! actually this is my moms room because the computer is in here but im in here more than my actual room! CRAZY I KNOW!! ahhh! whaoaasa. IM GOING TO BURGER KING SOON SO THATS WHERE ILL BE LOCATED!!!! im sick! ill infect the restraunt! ahah! You're not sick anymore, let's update this.OKAY!! someone removed one of my warnings. i put it back!
Job/hobbies : what!!! i work at mcdonalds! just kidding. im a jobless bum and i live with my mommy!! she buys me things

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:14 pm

Tory smirked and turned. "Forgot about school again, Kyle?" She asked, blowing a strand of hair from her eyes. She hitched her backpack up a little more onto her shoulder and waited as Kyle caught up to her.

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:21 pm

"Haha, almost. Thank god I remembered." He said with a smile, pulling his backpack up before it fell off his shoulders.
He then noticed the small bag of poo Tory was carrying. "Is that a present from Muzie? Haha." He joked.

(ahh! I gotta get off! I'll be back on in a little while!)

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Tory nodded and rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah, she's just the nicest thing in the world, leaving me presents." She started down the steps slowly, Kyle following along beside her.

(awww, okay.)

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by hellohorcrux on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:31 pm

"But baby--" he started for the millionth time.
"Don't 'but baby' me, Lark," Arbor Baylyn retalliated, pressing the phone harder to her ear. "You know what you did."
"Baby, baby, baby...." he started again. Arbor Baylyn rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry, okay? Let's just kiss and make up, alright, sugar bear?"
"No," Arbor Baylyn said coldly, her British accent shining through. "This isn't the first time. We've had this conversation before and you know where that's gotten us? Nowhere. What's her name again? Oh, right, Sarah. Tell her she can suck my dick for me. And so can you."
"So you have a dick now, eh?" Lark said jokingly.
"You know what, Lark? I'm sick of your immature jokes and your cheating. I'm sick of your crazy mood swings and never spending anytime with me. You said you ended it with Sarah forever ago. And now what are you doing? Fucking her behind my back."
"Am I going to see you today?"
"No. I'm skipping. Gah. Just... fuck you, alright? It's over."
She smashed the 'end call' button on her phone.
"There you have it," she whispered to herself. "The end of a year-long relationship." She sighed and looked at her phone. Lark was calling back. Arbor Baylyn, obviously bitter, turned off her phone, pulled over her sweatshirt, and walked swiftly out of the door, slamming it quietly behind her.
She stood impatiently in front of the elevator, repeatedly pressing the down arrow until the door finally 'ding!'ed open. For the first time, the elevator was completely empty. She thought nothing of it as she was lowered down to the main lobby.
The lobby was busting with excitement as young people swarmed pay phones, and internet cafes while awaiting school. Arbor Baylyn looked at the floor, ignoring the constant calls of her name as she pushed through the crowd.
The warm air hit her like a blessing. It felt so good, so pure, so... innocent. She threw her flip flops and sweatshirt into a bush and ran--ran for her life. She hardly even noticed the tears running down her face until she reached the park, a full two miles away.

(Lark isn't going to be a huge charrie, kay? And someone, FIND ME.)
hellohorcrux
Peasant

Female Capricorn Pig
Job/hobbies : Vlogging.
Humor : Boob honk.

https://www.youtube.com/sevenawesomeaps

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:46 pm

Mary ran through the list of necessary grocery items again, memorizing them as best as she could. She walked quickly from the apartment complex and down the street, trying to get to the grocery before 11. Normally, the grocery store was seven miles away, but if you took a short cut through the park, it would only be four. Mary paced quickly through the trees, and suddenly she stopped. She heard sobbing coming from her left. She turned, and there, sitting on one of the more concealed park benches was Arbor Baylyn, one of the girls from the apartment complex. She hadn't really met her before, she seemed so to her self for the most part. Mary, however, did not keep to herself. She walked briskly over to the bench, her maternal instinct kicking in.
"Hey." She said, smiling softly. "It's Arbor Baylyn, right? Do you want to talk?"

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by hellohorcrux on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Arbor Baylyn sniffed and wiped away some of the tears with her sleeve, her mascara smearing everywhere. She laughed at what she probably look like at that moment.

"Ah, I'm fine," she said, gaining her composure, although obviously still shaken. "Screw boys. So stupid."
hellohorcrux
Peasant

Female Capricorn Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:01 pm

"Honey. That's the only point of boys. Screwing them so we can have more girls in the world." She grinned and sat down next to Arbor Baylyn.

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Kyle was here the whole time.
"Hi! I'm Kyle? What's wrong?"
(I don't even know, I'm just catching myself up.)

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:10 pm

(dude, Mary is not Tory. You and Tory are still walking to school. GO BACK!)

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:15 pm

(OH. I GOT CONFUSED, I FORGOT YOU HAD TWO CHARRIES. XD SORRY!)
"Haha, nice. I'm glad I don't have any pets. They must be a lot of work to take care of." Kyle said.
(are we outside or inside? xD if inside, then: )
They then walked outside into the warm air, and headed for school.

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:18 pm

(doesn't matter, lmao)
"Well, she's really sweet, anyways. I'm so not looking forward to geometry." She squinted and stuck her tongue out, laughing.

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:20 pm

(okay! xD)
Kyle gasped, "Ah! I forgot about my geometry homework! Ughh. But I can live, I have a few plans today!" He said with a smile appearing on his face.

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Tory frowned curiously. "You gonna tell me what you have planned?"

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:22 pm

"Of course!" He said.
"I haven't told anybody yet, but I'm going to audition for the school musical." He said, his happy smiling beginning to turn into a nervous frown.
"I hope I do alright.."

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by hellohorcrux on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Suddenly it hit Arbor Baylyn: school. She needed to get there so Ever wouldn't worry her head off. She tended to do that.
"Uh, I'm sorry, Mary, but I have to get to school," Arbor Baylyn said, bringing herself up off the bench.
hellohorcrux
Peasant

Female Capricorn Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Tory grinned. "I'm trying out, too! Of course, you probably already knew that. What part are you trying to get?" (let's round this off and make the play 'RENT' (: )

Mary smirked and waved. "Sure. And if you see Tory, tell her I said good luck!"

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:38 pm

(that makes me happy! :D)

"Sweet! We could be in the play together! I'm auditioning for Mark. What character are you auditioning for?"

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:40 pm

"Um... not sure. Either Mimi or Maureen. Those are my favorite characters. Probably Mimi, though, because I love all of her singing parts."

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:41 pm

"I agree, Mimi has most of the better songs in the play. Hopefully we both get our parts!"

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by hellohorcrux on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:41 pm

(We should all go to Coldleaf. That's way easier.)

Arbor Baylyn was at the complex quickly. She threw on clothing, washed her face, put on mascara, and practically flew out the door.
She grabbed her skateboard from the hidden bush in the back of the complex and she cruised down the sidewalk as she eased into the flow of every turn. She saw Tory and Kyle and came to a halt.

"Hey guys!" she said cheerfully.
hellohorcrux
Peasant

Female Capricorn Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:43 pm

Noticing Arbor Baylyn, Kyle stopped walking. "Hey!" He said, smiling. "How've you been?"

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum