September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sybaritic Encounters RP (PG-13!!!)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Sybaritic Encounters RP (PG-13!!!)

Post by pinhead larry on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:20 am

"This dosen't look good for her. At least she had the guts to try out." Kyle said to Arbor Baylyn.

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig
Location : here! in my room! actually this is my moms room because the computer is in here but im in here more than my actual room! CRAZY I KNOW!! ahhh! whaoaasa. IM GOING TO BURGER KING SOON SO THATS WHERE ILL BE LOCATED!!!! im sick! ill infect the restraunt! ahah! You're not sick anymore, let's update this.OKAY!! someone removed one of my warnings. i put it back!
Job/hobbies : what!!! i work at mcdonalds! just kidding. im a jobless bum and i live with my mommy!! she buys me things
Humor : im funny!

http://www.jordansforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hellohorcrux on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:31 am

"Yeah," Arbor Baylyn agreed. "You have to try out to get the part."

"Arbor Baylyn," Mr. Tripp called.

"Here I go!" she said nervously.
Arbor Baylyn walked up to center stage and looked out at the audience. She took a deep breath in and prepared for the slate.
"Hey, I'm Arbor Baylyn Skeffing," she said, beaming. "I am going to be singing 'Out Tonight' and I'm trying out for all girl roles. I'm happy with whatever you give me."
Arbor Baylyn inhaled as the song began and then started belting it out, smiling the whole way through. She--seomhow--glided through the high notes and sounded fantastic. When she was over, the auditorium thundered with applause.
"THAT'S how we do it here!" Mr. Tripp exclaimed. "Next up, Kyle!"
Arbor Baylyn walked down off the stage. "Good luck, Kyle!" she said, sitting back down.
"Damn, girl, you rocked it!" Ever said. "That's easily the best you've ever sounded, and that's saying something."
"Eh, I didn't do that well," Arbor Baylyn insisted. She jerked her up to the stage where Kyle was now standing. She crossed her fingers.
hellohorcrux
Peasant

Female Capricorn Pig
Job/hobbies : Vlogging.
Humor : Boob honk.

https://www.youtube.com/sevenawesomeaps

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:38 am

"AHHHHHHH" Was what was going through Kyle's head. But he simply forced a smile and walked up to the stage nervously.
(MY NAME IS MERCEDES JONES AND I'M SINGIGN, R-E-S-P-E-C-T, FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO ME! ahah! I love that.)
"My name is Kyle Green. I'm going to be singing Seasons Of Love." He said in his naturally high voice. "And I'm trying out for the role of Mark, but I can handle any other role you give me."
And so the gentle piano tune started playing, he took a few deep breaths, and he started singing, looking out at his friends as he sang.
It seemed to take forever, but eventually he finished, with a smile.
(I don't want to be Mr. Tripp! ahh!)

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig
Location : here! in my room! actually this is my moms room because the computer is in here but im in here more than my actual room! CRAZY I KNOW!! ahhh! whaoaasa. IM GOING TO BURGER KING SOON SO THATS WHERE ILL BE LOCATED!!!! im sick! ill infect the restraunt! ahah! You're not sick anymore, let's update this.OKAY!! someone removed one of my warnings. i put it back!
Job/hobbies : what!!! i work at mcdonalds! just kidding. im a jobless bum and i live with my mommy!! she buys me things

Back to top Go down

Post by hellohorcrux on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:49 am

"Fantastic!" Mr. Tripp said. "The rest of you have quite the lead to follow! Next up, Quarry!"
Arbor Baylyn watched as one of her best friends took the stage. She looked back and saw his best friends, Cooper and Lochlan. She laughed a little. The whole crew's here, she thought.
"Hi, I am Quarry Davidson and I am singing the male part of 'Without You.'" He looked at Arbor Baylyn and smiled. "I'm trying out to be Roger, but, like Arbor Baylyn and Kayle said, I'll be content with whatever role you present me with."
Mr. Tripp thought for a moment.
"Does anyone want to sing Mimi's part in this song?" he asked.
"Arbor Baylyn will do it!" Ever cried, pulling her best friend upward.
Arbor Baylyn was already up. "Uh, okay. I'll do it," she said shyly. "Can I have the lyrics, though?"
Mr. Tripp passed a sheet of paper to her as the intro started. Arbor Baylyn and Quarry made a great pair onstange. Their voices blended in just the right ways annd when they were done, people were silent in awe.
"Bravo!" Mr. Tripp cried.
Arbor Baylyn and Quarry stumbled off the stage.
"Hey, do you want to sit with me?" she asked boldly.
"Yeah, definately," he said.
"Guys," Arbor Baylyn started, "This is Quarry. Quarry, this is Kyle, Kayla, and Ever." They sat.

(Let's just talk over the auditions.
hellohorcrux
Peasant

Female Capricorn Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:11 am

Tory ran into the room, panting. "I'm sorry, Mr. Tripp! My English teacher kept me to discuss scholarships..." (heheh, yes, this early) "Have you audititioned Mimi yet?"
"Ah! Tory. I was curious as to why you were late. You have quite large shoes toBra fill -your sister was so good in all of our late productions. Please, come up and sing."
Tory heaved in a deep breath and headed onto the stage. "Hi, everyone." She said quietly. "I'm Tory Nieman, and I'm auditioning for the part of Mimi. I'll be singing Seasons of Love." Tory began quietly, her voice steadily gliding through the high notes. She began to get a little louderr as the song progressed, and ended amazingly. She hadn't missed a note.
"Brava!" Mr. Tripps applauded. "Thank you! Who's next?"

Last edited by pattEcake on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

pattEcake
Kings of Sybarite: pINJA

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I wish to be an artist at some point in time. Or a lawyer. That would be interesting...
Humor : Pfft. I'm phenomenal.

http://www.pattEcake-o.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:13 am

(oki!)
"Hey, Quarry. That was really great, you two sounded amazing together." Kyle said, congratulating them. "I bet you two are gonna get the right roles."
Then he saw Tory rush into the room. "Tory! I'm so glad you made it!"

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:15 am

"Ah! Tory. I was curious as to why you were late. You have quite large shoes toBra fill -your sister was so good in all of our late productions. Please, come up and sing."
Tory heaved in a deep breath and headed onto the stage. "Hi, everyone." She said quietly. "I'm Tory Nieman, and I'm auditioning for the part of Mimi. I'll be singing Seasons of Love." Tory began quietly, her voice steadily gliding through the high notes. She began to get a little louderr as the song progressed, and ended amazingly. She hadn't missed a note.
"Brava!" Mr. Tripps applauded. "Thank you! Who's next?"

(sorry! my mom stole the computer from me last night!!!)

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I wish to be an artist at some point in time. Or a lawyer. That would be interesting...

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:20 am

Kyle watched as she sang through the song, and congratulated her as she walked down.
"That was amazing! Good job!"

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:23 am

"Kayla, what about you?"

Oh god, oh god, OH GOD.
Kayla steps up and says, "I'm Kayla, and I am auditioning for Maureen. I'll sing Over the Moon."
She takes a deep breath. This is it. She started to sing, obviously nervous at first. As she sang, her voice got stronger, filled with confidence. She only messed up once.

Mr. Tripps said

(; :D :3 (: =D
Kylers
Kings of Sybarite- Pirate

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!
Humor : That's what she said. WHO IS SHE???? YOUR MOMMMM

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:24 am

(ahhh! I don't like being Mr. Fall)

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:25 am

"Well sung, Kayla. Work on your high notes a little bit. Otherwise, perfect audition."
Tory breathed out a sigh of relief. "Thanks! Sorry I missed yours." She frowned and sat next to Kyle.
She congratulated Kayla as she came down from the steps. "That was great!"
All the other auditions went quickly. Soon, it was over.
"Now." Said Mr. Tripp. "I have decided all of the lead roles. Mark will be played by Kyle. Maureen will be played by Kayla. Joanna will be played by Arbor Baylyn. Roger will be played by Quarry, Collins will be played by Ethan, Angel will be played by Stephan, and Mimi will be played by Tory. The rest of the cast list will be posted tomorrow outside my door. Make sure to pick up a rehearsal schedule as you leave. Thank you!"
Tory grinned and hugged Kyle. "We did it!" She said.

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:27 am

Kyle hugged Tory, and then Kayla and Arbor Baylyn.
"I'm so happy! This is amazing! Congratulations, all of you!"
And he went off to a quieter area to call his dad and inform him.

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:30 am

Tory grabbed her backpack and headed outside, smiling dazedly.
(heheh, I think I'm going to make a forced 'thing' go on between Tory and Quarry. But maybe not ^.^)

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:35 am

Kyle finished the call with his father and caught up with Tory.
"My dad was happy to hear I got that part!"
(someone make a guy so I can go out with him! make him like Kurt.)

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:37 am

"Great! I'm glad for you."
(You could always get a girl, too!)

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:40 am

(yeah I could! But I'm like, the onyl guy. I feel alone!)

"Thanks! I gotta get home, you heading back to the apartment, too?"

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by hellohorcrux on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:41 am

"Congrats, you guys!" Arbor Baylyn congratulated her friends. "Uh, Kayla, no relationship outside of the play, alright?" She laughed. "Let's go hit up Smoothie King to celebrate." She turned to Quarry, Cooper, and Lochlan. "You guys game?" They nodded.

(I'll make a charrie thing for Quarry later. The other two are unimportant. Just space-fillers.)
hellohorcrux
Peasant

Female Capricorn Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:45 am

(YAY! I MIGHT GET A GUY FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE! lmao)

"Yeah. I need to head back, too. But I'm hungry. Wanna stop by Chick Fil A or something? Mary's not gonna be home with the groceries for a couple of hours."

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:47 am

(I'm gonna molesy him!!!)
"Sure, that would be awesome! I'm starving, haha," He joked.

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:49 am

"Okay! The enarest one is over there." Tory pointed to their left, and they switched directions. "Are you excited for the play?"

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:52 am

"Sure, let's go!" he said.
"And to answer your question, yes I am! I can't wait to start rehearsing!"

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:54 am

Tory grinned. They reached the Chick Fil A, and Tory ordered her usual. A plain chicken sandwich with waffle fries and a medium diet coke.

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:01 am

Kyle ordered the same thing, and found a table to sit at, and they then started talking about the play.

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by hellohorcrux on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:14 pm

Arbor Baylyn, Ever, Cooper, Lochlan, and Quarry were filling up an entire 4-person table, Arbor Baylyn being squeezed between Quarry and Lochlan.
"Uh," Quarry said, turning to Arbor Baylyn, "The two of us did really well singing together. We really sold it." He winked.
"I agree," Ever added. "You two were amazing. I'm suprised Mr. Tripp didn't make you Mimi, Arbor Baylyn!" She lowered her voice. "You did much better than Tory."
"Y'all, don't diss Tory. She deserved it," Arbor Baylyn said. "and she really wanted it. I was open for any part."
hellohorcrux
Peasant

Female Capricorn Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:33 pm

(wow. way to make your characters super nice to me.)

Tory began biting into her sandwich when her phone rang.

"Hello?" She paused. "Yes, this is Tory. Yes, I'm Mary's sister. What's wrong?" Tory's eyes widened. "Wh-what? What do you mean? She-" Tears began to fill Tory's eyes. "Is she okay? Will she be alright?" A glistening orb of water slid down Tory's cheek slowly. "B-but.. is there any chance? Any poss-" She chewed her lip. "Okay. Okay. But... how will I come..?" Another tear fell down her cheek. "What?" Tory squeezed her eyes shut, causing even more tears to slip down her face. "Okay." She whispered hoarsely. "Goodbye."
"Kyle..." she murmured. "It's Mary... she was... mugged..."

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum