Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Television. Okay, my version of television.

Go down

Television. Okay, my version of television.

Post by dirtydan on Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:12 am

I'm sorry it's so long, feel free to skim it and come back in a month or two to thoroughly read it. LOVE UU!

Like, the shows I watch. ALRIGHT STORY TIME! It's almost 1. I the morning. Of Thursday. I. CAN'T. SLEEP!!! I spent an hour looking online for late night snack ideas but they were all poop. So I ate a bunch of carrots and drank a glass of milk. So, I gotta type this fast before I crash. But I've been voting for the KCA's on Nick to make sure Miley doesn't win anything (she seriously doesn't deserve anything for the categories they put her in) and to make sure no Twilight crap wins. SOOO! That got me thinking about one category, best female actress. I'm not sure who exactly the choices were. Miranda Cosgrove, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, and I think that's it? Maybe.

SO! I absolutely LOVE with a capital LOVE iCarly. Not because of anything, but because Dan Schnieder ROCKS. www.danwarp.com www.twitter.com/danwarp and whatnot. This guys is incredible! He directed Drake and Josh (another one of my favorite nick shows) The Amanda Show (I remember coming home from school and sitting in my chair eating food watching that show. Good times.) Zoey 101, a bunch of ones from the 90's that I never heard about but apparently they were really good. Kenan and Kel or something like that, and of course, iCarly. And now Victorious. Anyway, his sense of humor is incredibly in tune with the rest of the world's. Well, at least the cool cats of the world. And so I love his shows! And the actors on iCarly rock as well! They're just incredible!

And, Selena Gomez. Another story. I've always loved her. She's a FANTASTIC actress! The only reason I watch Wizards of Waverly Place is because of her and Jennifer Stone (well.... SEE YA IN PE!) but Selena can ACT!!! I just love the way she says stuff and things. It's just... incredible. So, when I got to that part I was like, goodness. Do I vote for Dan or do I vote for Selena? I went for Selena because the category is best female actress not best male director/producer. So, yeah. I don't know why I'm telling you this.

I'M ALMOST DONE WITH MY MILK!

And anyways, that got me thinking about what TV shows everyone watches. I seriously don't watch much but Nick, Disney, Disney XD (when they don't have stupid shows on) THE REPLACEMENTS IS ON!!! Man I SERIOUSLY need to get to bed soon! I've already watched Who's Line is it Anyway, That's So Raven, Cory in the House, Kim Possible, and now THIS! Plus, Good Eats and Malcolm in the Middle. I do a lot of channel flipping. I watch about 10 hours of TV a day or more. I. HAVE. NO. LIFE. Seriously, TV is just white noise for me. I need to have it going, I don't necessarily watch it. ANWAYSUS! Back to what I was saying! AGHA! I can't stay focused.

I basically watch Nick, Disney, Disney XD, the Food Network (big time lately! Food Network Nighttime ROCKS! Chopped, Good Eats, and whatever other random shows I watch. I love them.) some TBS (daytime, and Lopez Tonight every once in a while) Discovery (less and less nowadays) and TLC (They have the dumbest shows that I always end up watching). And that's about it! Basically I watch kiddie shows. I'm like, the only one in my school that will own up to watching it. So, what do you guys watch? I have Dish. Just show ya know! We don't have any upgrades though, mom's being annoying. She refuses to pay 20 bucks for a new remote. We've had the same remote since I was in 2nd grade. No joke. It seriously doesn't work anymore. But we're eventually going to upgrade to the silver remotes and hopefully I can get a receiver in my room so I can sleep in there at night.

I'M OUT OF MILK!!!

So, back to my question. What channels do you guys watch? And how much TV do you watch? I barely ever leave the couch. It's getting terrible. I just have nothing else to do! it's 1:07. Oh. My God! I can see why there was only one season of The Replacements before they moved it to the 11 o' clock time slot. And it even got kicked out of that one! They gave 11 to That's So Raven. But now it's been really early episodes of the Suite Life. I'M LOVIN IT! McDONALDS!!! Alright, I'm about to crash.

SOOOO! What channels do you watch, how much TV a day (or week, whatever) do you watch would you say, and what kinda cable type stuff do you have? (Dish, Directv, cable AAARON, or whatever. I like Aaron's TV in his room. You can sit on his bed and watch stupid shows! AND SCREAM.)

Okay, it's 1:10 and we're going shopping tomorrow. SEE YAA!

Holey. Crap! This is so HUGEEEE! Thank you guys for allowing me to type all of it! You're the best friends a cop could ask for! Nighty night nitt!H
dirtydan
Court Jester

Female Posts : 1227
Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Re: Television. Okay, my version of television.

Post by Kylers on Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:58 am

LOL @ THIS.

I watch a lot of shows. Lost (LAST SEASON! NO! AH! I LOVE LOST!), 1000 Ways to Die (You'd be surprised how many people die from stupid stuff.), GLEE (C'MON APRIL, HURRY UP!), Secret Life (Pregnant people and drama. VERY interesting), American Idol (Most of the people on there suck at singing), ESPN (SPORTS. WHOOO.), House (Amazingggggg), and. Uhhhh. I can't think of anymore. AH!

I don't watch a lot of TV. I mostly play my Wii. But at night, I watch MAYBE an hour of TV. xD

Ah. It's early. 6:58. I NEED SLEEEEEEEEP.

I'm so tired right now. I don't wanna go to school!

(; :D :3 (: =D
Kylers
Kings of Sybarite- Pirate

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!
Humor : That's what she said. WHO IS SHE???? YOUR MOMMMM

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Oh my gosh secret life! I watched this one episode, and realized that Amy's baby is getting FAAAT!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:16 pm

LMFAO

HE IS!

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:35 pm

And I thought he would be more... I don't know. Handsome or something. Considering Ricky and all. Then I saw him in that last episode and I was like WHAT'S UP WITH THAT POOR BABY???
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:10 pm

LMAO! Ricky IS hot!

The baby is a cutie. Just a little confused looking xD

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Yeah. Poor kid. He didn't even have a say in if he wanted to be in a show about a teen girl. He's going to have a tough time making friends in school.

EW YOUR MOM'S LIKE, 12!!!! Get away from me you prissy freak!!!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:27 pm

AHAHA! My posts never make any sense! New iCarly tonight!!! When it starts, hop on here for fun facts!

www.danwarp.com

IT'LL BE FUNNN!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:29 pm

DUESDANDDUDETS!!! I need to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid THE MOVIE!!! But it's opening night, so I'll prolly see it when it comes out on dvd. I never go to the movie theater. I don't know why. Mom never takes me.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down