Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hey. If you don't like cussing, gays, or me being depressed, don't click this.

Go down

Hey. If you don't like cussing, gays, or me being depressed, don't click this.

Post by pinhead larry on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:38 pm

I fucking hate myself.(: How are you all? Day of silence went horrible.

I talked too much. when I woke up I forgot what day it was and was talking to my mom, I talked when I got to school a little, I talked so I could defend myself in my first class, I talked to tell the teacher I wasn't feeling good, I talked to Rory before that class too, and I talked to the office lady so I could call my mom, and I talked to my mom, and I was singing when I got home.

In my 4th class, I was sitting there feeling sad, and people were like "Oh, he isn't talking because it's that silence day" and nobody was really saying anything bad
then this fuck just goes "That's sick dude. It's the nastiest thing in the whole world"

In my first class I got told off for not working and told "I don't care if you're participating in the day of silence, you still have to talk to ME if I talk to YOU." By my teacher. He threatened to take me to the principals office. Then in my second class nothing went bad, surprisingly. And my teacher for that class is a homophobe.
And nothing went wrong in my third class either.
Then in my 4th class, another teacher told me the thing about talking to him if he talks to me, and I heard people talking about DOS and some fucker said being gay was the nastiest thing in the world and shit like that, so I was fucking crying the whole class period. And nobody could tell that anything was wrong all day because I wouldn't have talked anyway. So I went home in my 5th class and cried. Because apparently I'm a disgusting freak that rapes every guy I see.

I'm fucking pathetic.

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig
Location : here! in my room! actually this is my moms room because the computer is in here but im in here more than my actual room! CRAZY I KNOW!! ahhh! whaoaasa. IM GOING TO BURGER KING SOON SO THATS WHERE ILL BE LOCATED!!!! im sick! ill infect the restraunt! ahah! You're not sick anymore, let's update this.OKAY!! someone removed one of my warnings. i put it back!
Job/hobbies : what!!! i work at mcdonalds! just kidding. im a jobless bum and i live with my mommy!! she buys me things
Humor : im funny!

http://www.jordansforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey. If you don't like cussing, gays, or me being depressed, don't click this.

Post by pattEcake on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:55 pm

aaron, THEY may see that, but they're just assholes. I don't care what the FUCK they say about you, because you'll always be amazing to me. No one cares what those losers think. You may feel sad now, but one day YOU'LL be the one laughing at them. They'll have low-paying McDonald's jobs when they're forty; you'll come in after making a million dollars in a day, they'll recognize you, and beg for money. They'll be balding and withering and fat and ugly, and you'll be gorgeous (as usual) and they'll WISH they were as cool as you. And don't you DARE think anything different, because you're my baby(:

pattEcake
Kings of Sybarite: pINJA

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I wish to be an artist at some point in time. Or a lawyer. That would be interesting...
Humor : Pfft. I'm phenomenal.

http://www.pattEcake-o.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey. If you don't like cussing, gays, or me being depressed, don't click this.

Post by dirtydan on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:21 pm

WHOOPS! I clicked it and then read all the cuss words. And I don't get how you have to be all depressed. I get depressed too, so I get it and all. I just don't know WHY, you know? It's like, I'm being pathetic but I can't stop being pathetic so I'm being more pathetic by saying I'm pathetic. But then I write a song (I'm not the best songwriter. So, basically, I get 2 lines, and then forget the tune and everything later. Ah well!) and get more confused. But my head clears a little. And, believe whatever you want, but praying makes life a little easier. Just give everything up. Like, up. You know, in the sky. It takes a load off your shoulders.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Female Posts : 1227
Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:30 pm

ahah! Like that movie! Up! Tie balloons to it and fly away to africa or florida or whatever they went to!

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig
Location : here! in my room! actually this is my moms room because the computer is in here but im in here more than my actual room! CRAZY I KNOW!! ahhh! whaoaasa. IM GOING TO BURGER KING SOON SO THATS WHERE ILL BE LOCATED!!!! im sick! ill infect the restraunt! ahah! You're not sick anymore, let's update this.OKAY!! someone removed one of my warnings. i put it back!
Job/hobbies : what!!! i work at mcdonalds! just kidding. im a jobless bum and i live with my mommy!! she buys me things

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:32 pm

South America! Essept, your problems don't come back down.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Female Posts : 1227
Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:18 pm

pattEcake wrote:aaron, THEY may see that, but they're just assholes. I don't care what the FUCK they say about you, because you'll always be amazing to me. No one cares what those losers think. You may feel sad now, but one day YOU'LL be the one laughing at them. They'll have low-paying McDonald's jobs when they're forty; you'll come in after making a million dollars in a day, they'll recognize you, and beg for money. They'll be balding and withering and fat and ugly, and you'll be gorgeous (as usual) and they'll WISH they were as cool as you. And don't you DARE think anything different, because you're my baby(:
and THAT summed it up.

Give me a name and a facebook link. I will make sure they leave you alone(:

(; :D :3 (: =D
Kylers
Kings of Sybarite- Pirate

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!
Humor : That's what she said. WHO IS SHE???? YOUR MOMMMM

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:26 am

They don't have a facebook. :/

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:20 am

Give me a name at least. I'll screw them up like I screwed up Keith Mullins (well, "broke his heart." WHICH WAS GROSS. BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY THOUGHT I'D DATE HIM.)

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:31 pm

LMAO.

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Hahaaaah. I was serious.

IF YOU GET THEIR PHONE NUMBER, WE WILL CALL THEM TONIGHT. >:D

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by kkaleidoscopess on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:31 pm

FUCKING ASSWIPES.

Dude.
My gay best friend Colin did the day of silence thing. He talked on paper though. It was pretty neat to see his dedication.
kkaleidoscopess
Servant

Female Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down