FAQ
 Search
July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Like, ew. Well. More like ew SQUARED.

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Like, ew. Well. More like ew SQUARED.

Post by Kylers on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Alyssa... God, you fail at life. While I am the CEO of KaylaIsFlippinAwesome INC., I'll be happy to donate some money to the McDonald's you work at.

(; :D :3 (: =D
Kylers
Kings of Sybarite- Pirate

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!
Humor : That's what she said. WHO IS SHE???? YOUR MOMMMM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:13 pm

You are really mean.
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by KrzVrto339 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:48 am

No.. That's actually very generous of Kayla to donate some money to you.

Well, maybe you should take away the first sentence.
BUT STILL!
KrzVrto339
Servant

Male Scorpio Rat
Location : A place with happiness. By that I mean it includes turtles, giraffes, penguins, oranges, and hamburgers. And maybe some more hamburgers.
Job/hobbies : Music, art, and of course random stuff that's random.
Humor : I don't have any humor. Wasn't that funny? Yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:38 pm

I don't need money to be donated to me. I have a life and you have no idea what it is. For all you know I could be rich. So fuck off.
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:28 pm

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE BOMBS!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Female Posts : 1227
Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:49 pm

What did I tell him about commenting everything I say?
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Shut your attitude. Please. I say that in an exasperated way, not an ignorant way.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:56 pm

I'm mean to you because you're rude to my friends. They aren't going to take that, and I SURE AS HELL am NOT going to take that. I've mentioned that I'm probably the meanest person I know, and I do mean that. People CONTINUE to tell me I'm so nice and stuff, but that's only towards people who are nice BACK. I can't be nice to a rude person. That's like... something I just CAN'T do.

Oh. And drop another f-bomb, I dare you. Jordan doesn't like cussing, and we TRY not to, but you're a member. You have to listen to the admins, and Jordan SPECIFICALLY told you to stop. So I suggest you stop. Before I get involved with it, and trust me, you DON'T want that.

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:01 pm

I wasn't trying to start anything. I explained why, and things got a little better. But, then, he started again. Like I said, I would appreciate it if someone told him not to comment everything I say. It really gets on my nerves, and I want it to stop. You guys are losing more and more members because you always start things. Have you noticed how many people have left because of you? Apparently not. We lost some of our best members because of you. Link, Zelda... They were some of your best friends but now they are gone. Think before you speak. Just think about things before you say it, and nothing would ever start. And, by the way, I am not going to sit here and let you guys push me around all of the time. I am getting sick of it. That is all I have to say. Goodbye.
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:51 am

I still talk to Link and Zelda...

Like, all the time.

And if you want to leave, fine. We don't TRY to push you around, but you were told to stop dropping f-bombs. You don't want to? That's a-okay to us! We can't promise it'd be pretty, though. :/

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:33 am

Kylers wrote:I'm mean to you because you're rude to my friends. They aren't going to take that, and I SURE AS HELL am NOT going to take that. I've mentioned that I'm probably the meanest person I know, and I do mean that. People CONTINUE to tell me I'm so nice and stuff, but that's only towards people who are nice BACK. I can't be nice to a rude person. That's like... something I just CAN'T do.

Oh. And drop another f-bomb, I dare you. Jordan doesn't like cussing, and we TRY not to, but you're a member. You have to listen to the admins, and Jordan SPECIFICALLY told you to stop. So I suggest you stop. Before I get involved with it, and trust me, you DON'T want that.
Hey you should read the bible about your problems. It has something smart to say about everything.

Here's one! AHAHAHAH!!! BIBLE!!!

You have heard that it was said, "Love your neighbor and hate your enemy."
But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you (Matthew 5:43-44).

But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you (Luke 6:27-28).

Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head." Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good (Romans 12:17-21).

And this doesn't just go for Kayla. IT goes for EVERYONE in the whole entire world!!! So Kayla's enemy might be Alyssa and Alyssa's enemy might be Kayla. And by them being nice to each other (not just plastic nice, but TRULY being nice. Like, changing your heart. No sarcasm.) then they'll both have burning coals on their head! It's payback in the best form in the world!!!! And I don't have to get mad at you guys about it because you're getting each other back in a way that is nice to read!! EVERYONE WINSSS!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:40 am

Kayla is not my enemy....
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:50 pm

I love you.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:54 pm

This is what Urban Dictionary has to say about enemy.

Someone you hate who hates you back.
A: Be quiet, enemy.
B: I'm the who now?
C: FART!
A: 'lo C.
C: 'lo A.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:52 pm

dirtydan wrote:I love you.
What?
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:42 pm

I was being nice.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:41 pm

I get that, but I thought you were talking to someone else. (:
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:23 pm

I know this, Jordan. I've been at band camp from 8 AM- 8 PM this ENTIRE week. I'm just in a bad mood, because I USUALLY attempt to be nice. :/

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:34 am

Is band camp really that bad?
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:14 pm

HOLY CHEESE ON A STICK!!! Our band camp is going to be MUCH better than that! Although I'm not looking forward to band because our school system sucks and they made our band teacher go to the tiniest school in the district to teach vocal lessons. There's 22 kids in the ENTIRE school. There's 22 kids in our 8th grade band alone! Plus the 30 in 7th, 40 in 6th, and 70 or 80 or 90 or HOWEVER many in high school band! And they hired this new guy but I don't know that I like him. I've never met him. But our band camp is from 4 to 8. In the evening. I still don't want to go.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:05 pm

I'm sorry.
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:57 pm

Alyssa wrote:Is band camp really that bad?

My feet were bleeding.

I cried.

I look like freaking Rudolph.

And, on top of everything, I count steps and I march wherever I go.

Oh.

By the way.

It takes 1,364 normal sized steps to get from the 50 yd. line to the band room.

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:52 pm

Wow. Never thought it could be that bad... Guess I was wrong.
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:35 pm

DO NOT JOIN BAND. Ever.

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:13 pm

I won't.
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum