Search
September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

So, today.

Go down

So, today.

Post by dirtydan on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Gah. I can't even speak of it. SOMETHIN'S BOUT TO GO DOWN. Just, I'll explain later.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Female Posts : 1227
Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Re: So, today.

Post by domos123 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:56 pm

explain now, dammit

Feel free to click the wordpress, youtube, and twitter banners, as they are links to me :D
domos123
Kings of Sybarite- Ninjuh

Male Libra Rooster
Humor : http://cruxes.net

http://www.cruxes.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:59 pm

QUIT CUSSING AT ME!!!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:07 pm

Alright, so basically today we had a track meet and so track kids went in to eat first and then the rest of us went in and I have this thing where I always sit on the side of the table facing the far end of the gym, and that's just how it always is. So today I was like, in the cafeteria thing when everyone else was already sitting down at my table, and there was 1 seat left on my side of the table by everyone, so I went to sit down. AND HANNAH WAS LIKE, Justine's sitting there. And I was like, she's still in line for her food, she's not sitting there! ANd she was like, well, she's going to. So I stood there for like, 5 minutes waiting for her to shut up and let me sit down, but she didn't. So I sat by Drew on the other side. And let me tell you, I wasn't happy. And then Kiersten came and sat down RIGHT where Justine was "supposed" to sit. And Hannah didn't say a freaking thing! And I was like, WHAT THE POOP! And Hannah was like, Kiersten won't move! And I was like, if Justine's not going to sit there, then I could've sat down there! Because I wouldn't move either! And Hannah was like, I can't get Kiersten to move, but you're little (I didn't let her finish after that) and I was like, I'M LITTLE??? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY TIMES I'VE HEARD THAT AND HOW MANY TIMES IT HASN'T MADE A DIFFERENCE WHAT I DO? YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME BECAUSE I CAN'T FIGHT BACK? BECAUSE I CAN FIGHT BACK! MORE THAN YOU THINK. And side note, I'm sick of my friends pushing me around because I won't push back. It's been an issue for a long time, but I thought it went away. I guess it didn't. The reason I don't fight back is because I don't want to hurt anyone. It's not that I can't. It's just that maybe sometimes when I go to church I ACTUALLY LISTEN!!! God, Hannah! But anyway, I was ticked. And you know the stupid part? Justine sat down next to me. So there was no reason for Hannah to bring any of that up. It was just really stupid. But I'm going to conditioning this summer and I'm going to get all muscled up!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:51 pm

YOU NEED NEW FRIENDS!

Get muscled up? LMFAO.

Annnnnnd. JUST SIT THERE NEXT TIME! "Oh, so-and-so is sitting here." "Uhh. Make that she WAS sitting here." *sits down*

(; :D :3 (: =D
Kylers
Kings of Sybarite- Pirate

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!
Humor : That's what she said. WHO IS SHE???? YOUR MOMMMM

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:51 pm

It's not really a big deal. I mean, it is, but I don't want to make a scene or anything.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by domos123 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:12 pm

<-- future Jordan XD

Feel free to click the wordpress, youtube, and twitter banners, as they are links to me :D
domos123
Kings of Sybarite- Ninjuh

Male Libra Rooster
Humor : http://cruxes.net

http://www.cruxes.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down