ELLEN AND I ARE ANGRY AND BEING HARRASSED. D:

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ELLEN AND I ARE ANGRY AND BEING HARRASSED. D:

Post by hellohorcrux on Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:57 pm

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=306542&id=100000065662337
That, you can see.

THIS, you can't
(status) Isabel: Neal NEEDS to chat/text me and/or Holly.
Holly: Way to go offline.
Maggie's mom: OK....this is going out to ALL CHILDREN. Do not use the word bullying!!! Not sure if you know but Henrico County as well as the government are monitoring this site so..........they KNOW EVERYTHING YOU DO!!!!Peyton did you write that before/during/or after YOU HUGGED ME AT THE SOFTBALL GAME!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH SAID OR.....I will talk to ALL PARENTS INVOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INCLUDING NEAL"S MOM!!!!!!
Neal: wait Ms. Galleher nobody bullying anyone...we all cheered for maggie at the game and Peyton hasnt said anything mean.....and im sorry if this sound mean but the government doesnt care about bullying...so i really doubt that they would be monitoring the site....i can buy the whole henrico but really....NO ONE HAS DONE ANYTHING MEAN OR HURTFUL TO ANYONE SO PLEASE BACK OFF!!!!!!!
Holly: 1. The government and Henrico county have much better things to do than Facebook stalk middle schoolers. Improve the economy, perhaps? Further engage in the making of Puerto Rico becoming a state? Really.
2. Bullying when a person physically/emotionally hurts someone else repeatedly. From my perspective and what I've seen/heard, I can say that ... See moreMaggie CONSTANTLY rains all over Neal's parade. And it hurts Neal's feelings when Maggie is mean to him. And it makes Brittany feel awkward because Neal is her boyfriend + best guy friend and Maggie is her best friend. She's put in a really strange situation by all of this, wouldn't you agree? How would you react if, as a teenager, your best friend always pushed around, or made fun of, or was just plain mean to your best guyfriend who you just happen to be dating? Pretty torn, huh? I love you, Brittany(:
3. Go ahead. Call my mom. She already knows about this. It won't improve things to call parents. In fact, quite to the contrary. It'll just make us mad and it'll be harder for all of us to come to an agreement.
4. We were defending our friend. If looking out for another person is wrong, then throw me in jail. At least my opinion will be known.

I don't in any way want to be disrespectful, ma'am, but I'm just trying to be as direct as possible so we can solve the issue at hand here.
Ellen: Um, yeah, ma'am, I already told my mom about the argument. She's already seen it on facebook. NONE of us were trying to bully anyone, but when someone hurts Neal's feelings, I get riled up and argue with them. However, I definitely think that you, Mrs. Galleher, could have handled the situation very much differently than you did. You say WE'RE ... See morebullying, but immediately after I protected Neal, you said, and I quote "WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay away from her!!!!!!!!! Mean girls never win!!!!!!!!!!". Do you have any idea how much that could have hurt my feelings? Ma'am, please don't preach when you don't follow the example you're speaking. Had I been silly enough to actually take that comment to heart, my parents would have known days ago that I felt you were bullying me. But I did not, because I'm a mature girl who can take care of my own problems, and I apologized. Sincerely. Even though I wasn't trying to be mean and never meant to hurt anyone's feelings; your comment could have hurt mine, though. And I really don't think my mom would have appreciated you calling her over a child's silly fight while she was trying hard to work. She would have told you, I'm sure, what she tells my brother and me when we're fighting. "LET THEM WORK IT OUT THEMSELVES." We need to make decisions on our own, we definitely cannot have adults making them for us. And we most CERTAINLY should not have adults who make us feel bullied. Thank you.
Neal:and we DONT NEED U TO DRAG OUR PARENTS INTO THIS WHENS IT JUST SOMETHING BETWEEN ME AND MAGGIE...and anyways we have already worked it out so we really don't need u to tell us we are mean when you youself is not being nice...I don't mean to be mean or hurt anyone feels but I have had enough of the fighting and drama WE JAVE WORKED IT OUT AND TRIED ... See moreTO LET IT DIE BUT YOU KEEP BRINGING IT BACK!!!! let maggie fend for herself...yes parents should be there for their children but they first need to see whether or not YOUR child has caused any of this...like I said i'm not trying to be mean I just want everyone to he happy and get along
Isabel: im just gonna ignore all of it now so ya byes!!!
Holly: I feel harassed :3

And then...
(status) Holly: Come on, drama erupts on here, and then everyone goes offline? What the heck, people?
Isabel: god i freakin love you peyton :) hahaha
Holly: People make me angry :3
Isabel: samee
Holly: Especially *cough* SOME PEOPLE. *cough*
Honestly, if you're, like, 50, you need to act like it. Harassing children is just stupid, especially if you're handling it with all the maturity of a five-year-old.

Anywho, I AM ANGRY :L
And I feel harassed, abused, and EXTREMELY ticked off.

Anywho, I AM MAD. VERY MAD, INDEED. Actually, I'm effing pissed :3
hellohorcrux
Peasant

Female Capricorn Pig
Job/hobbies : Vlogging.
Humor : Boob honk.

https://www.youtube.com/sevenawesomeaps

Back to top Go down

Re: ELLEN AND I ARE ANGRY AND BEING HARRASSED. D:

Post by Kylers on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:06 pm

I KNEW ABOUT THIS.

Pssh. if my mom saw this on facebook (that is, if I were in the position of you or Ellen) she would say, "Kayla bug, you're a big girl. Work it out." (YES, MY MOM TALKS TO ME LIKE I'M 5. MOVING ON.)

Here's what I see:
1.) Maggie's mom needs to back the hell off.
2.) I LOVE YOU GUYS!
3.) Maggie's mom needs to back the hell off.
4.) Maggie's mom needs to let her daughter work out her own problems.
5.) Maggie's mom needs to learn what she's talking about on facebook before she posts it and looks kinda stupid :P
6.) MAGGIE'S MOM NEEDS TO BACK THE HELL OFF.

(; :D :3 (: =D
Kylers
Kings of Sybarite- Pirate

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!
Humor : That's what she said. WHO IS SHE???? YOUR MOMMMM

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:13 pm

7.) MAGGIE'S MOM NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO USE PUNCTUATION, CAPITALIZATION, AND SPACING! It's called spellcheck, woman!

Or, in Maggie mom's language:

IT'S CAllED SPELLCHECK, WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pattEcake
Kings of Sybarite: pINJA

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I wish to be an artist at some point in time. Or a lawyer. That would be interesting...
Humor : Pfft. I'm phenomenal.

http://www.pattEcake-o.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:14 pm

LMFAO. TRUE!

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:22 pm

Maggie's mom's an idiot. If one of my friend's moms were like that, they wouldn't be my friend. Well I mean, Rachel's mom is like that, but Rachel's like that, too. And I'm not her friend at all. Carlie is, though. So like, whenever Carlie and Rachel hang out, Carlie turns into a brat. I just wish we were in 5th grade again. With a better counselor. Our counselor was such an idiot, it was unbelievable! She told us to shut up! And she constantly yelled at us and said we did things wrong when we didn't. I hate her.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Female Posts : 1227
Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:26 pm

We're considering telling our counselor about Maggie's mom. The thing is, Maggie and Neal always argue, me and Maggie always argue, and Peyton and Maggie always argue. WE WOULD HAVE FIXED IT.

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I wish to be an artist at some point in time. Or a lawyer. That would be interesting...

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:27 pm

Maggie's an idiot. Just tell her that. It will solve everything.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:29 pm

YOu know if I could type forever I would? I'm just like that. I LOVE WORDS.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:30 pm

You're so cool, Jordan. :D

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:32 pm

I love you guys! It's amazing how great a compliment can make someone feel. AND IT'S AMAZING HOW MANY I GET!!! AHAH! But seriously, I am thankful. And oh so blessed!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:39 pm

I LOVE YOU, TWA, JORDANIA!

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by hellohorcrux on Sun May 02, 2010 11:38 am

Latest news:

We've all been kicked out of Maggie's house. Even Brittany, Maggie's used-to-be best friend. All of our friendships with her are being destroyed.

At this point, I just want Britt to be okay.

The thing is, Maggie probably won't make many new friends in high school. She's a poser emo kid who listens to fake country music. She's coming in to high school with NO FRIENDS because her mom ruined it for her. So she's screwed. Not my fault.
hellohorcrux
Peasant

Female Capricorn Pig
Job/hobbies : Vlogging.
Humor : Boob honk.

https://www.youtube.com/sevenawesomeaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Sun May 02, 2010 12:07 pm

CityOfHolly wrote:Latest news:

We've all been kicked out of Maggie's house. Even Brittany, Maggie's used-to-be best friend. All of our friendships with her are being destroyed.

At this point, I just want Britt to be okay.

The thing is, Maggie probably won't make many new friends in high school. She's a poser emo kid who listens to fake country music. She's coming in to high school with NO FRIENDS because her mom ruined it for her. So she's screwed. Not my fault.

WTF.
Alright. That's screwed up.

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Sun May 02, 2010 12:57 pm

No, we're not QUITE kicked out of the house. Just mostly.

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Sun May 02, 2010 2:51 pm

You should just walk over there sometime and stand on the sidewalk singing fake country songs! BABY COME BACK! That's not even country! AHAH!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Sun May 02, 2010 7:55 pm

11 days of school left!!!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Sun May 02, 2010 8:16 pm

HAHA! 10 for us! =D

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Mon May 03, 2010 1:45 pm

13 here!
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Mon May 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Wait. I miscounted. 15 more days. DAMNIT. Oh well D:

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Mon May 03, 2010 3:42 pm

We have, like, five-ten weeks, Let's see.... yeah, about six weeks. So about 30 days.

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Mon May 03, 2010 3:46 pm

DUDE! That must REALLY suck! We go from August to May every single year. Not once in my life have I gone to school in June. Ever. And I LOVE it! 10 more days for me! Man I love being an 8th grader! Brandon opted out of finals and I STILL get out before him!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Mon May 03, 2010 3:56 pm

September to June for us.

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Mon May 03, 2010 4:03 pm

My chinchilla's going to the vet tomorroW! IM"M SO EPCITE!d!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Mon May 03, 2010 4:35 pm

jcoo2 wrote:DUDE! That must REALLY suck! We go from August to May every single year. Not once in my life have I gone to school in June. Ever. And I LOVE it! 10 more days for me! Man I love being an 8th grader! Brandon opted out of finals and I STILL get out before him!
Me. Either.

WE'RE SO ALIKE.

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Mon May 03, 2010 4:53 pm

I love my pet chinchilla. I'm not sure how we're going to get her into the vet. I KNOW! I'LL STICK HER IN OUR CAT CARRIER!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next