Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

There's so much wrong with this image in my head.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

There's so much wrong with this image in my head.

Post by dirtydan on Wed May 05, 2010 4:22 pm

http://www.twitvid.com/IXWXO

Can you see it? God, Miley! Just quit while you're somewhat ahead! We're sick of this. This video SERIOUSLY twirked me a little bit. It's just so... UGH! Nasty.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Female Posts : 1227
Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Re: There's so much wrong with this image in my head.

Post by dirtydan on Wed May 05, 2010 4:23 pm

OH MY GOD! I haven't even finished the video yet, by the way. MORE POLE DANCING! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME???
dirtydan
Court Jester

Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Wed May 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Did she just say Hell?
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Wed May 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Well that was crap.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Wed May 05, 2010 6:33 pm

We were watching this in technology! Not the actual class, but during fretime. Yes, pole dancing. Yes, she said hell. Yes, she's a slut.

(; :D :3 (: =D
Kylers
Kings of Sybarite- Pirate

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!
Humor : That's what she said. WHO IS SHE???? YOUR MOMMMM

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke on Wed May 05, 2010 6:41 pm

SOOOOOOOOOO hot. But wrong.
Luke
Died in a marching band accident.

Female Virgo Cat
Location : Inside his mom. THAT'S ALL HE CAN GET BESIDES HIS BROTHER. incest is yummy! Incest, yes. TWINCEST (google that shit. it's scary) is even better. =D
Job/hobbies : Me? A job? Yeah. Ok. DUDE this kid doesn't even want to be successful. What an idiot. Screw being successful. He needs friends besides his mom. THATS WHAT SHE SAID. No, really. That's what his mom said to him. That he needs more friends. He'll never get any. Maybe we should hire some friends for him. That's what Bill Nye the Science Guy does. BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY. BILL! BILL! BILL!
Humor : I'm great at telling jokes! Like I told Kayla I had a bunch of girlfriends! But I didn't! I'm lonely! I can only get action with my mom. And even then I get shot down. Well. At least my hand loves me. ONLY THE RIGHT ONE! or left. i dont know!

http://www.kingsofsybarite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paint on Wed May 05, 2010 6:42 pm

That was just wrong. I'm so on the same side as this baby. Even kids hate her. xDDD :P

http://www.twitvid.com/YRYNH

One Miley Cyrus song and she starts screaming, until the guy switches to another song. xDDD :P

Alan,
KoS Administrator and Staff.
Rules. | Updates. | PM Paint.

Paint
Kings of Sybarite- Ninjuh

Male Posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke on Wed May 05, 2010 7:02 pm

LOL! She's kinda like Rihanna in that vid @ the cant be tamed.
Luke
Died in a marching band accident.

Female Virgo Cat
Location : Inside his mom. THAT'S ALL HE CAN GET BESIDES HIS BROTHER. incest is yummy! Incest, yes. TWINCEST (google that shit. it's scary) is even better. =D
Job/hobbies : Me? A job? Yeah. Ok. DUDE this kid doesn't even want to be successful. What an idiot. Screw being successful. He needs friends besides his mom. THATS WHAT SHE SAID. No, really. That's what his mom said to him. That he needs more friends. He'll never get any. Maybe we should hire some friends for him. That's what Bill Nye the Science Guy does. BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY. BILL! BILL! BILL!
Humor : I'm great at telling jokes! Like I told Kayla I had a bunch of girlfriends! But I didn't! I'm lonely! I can only get action with my mom. And even then I get shot down. Well. At least my hand loves me. ONLY THE RIGHT ONE! or left. i dont know!

http://www.kingsofsybarite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Wed May 05, 2010 7:07 pm

She's wearing the ugliest outfit EVER. She's wearing s push up bra (pshh. pathetic). She is checking out the half naked girls around her. She said HELL. She looks fucking UGLY. And honestly, it wouldn't kill her to work on her counting, because she was behind on her dancing. Oh, her singing sucked too. And overalll, the song sucks and she's a slut.

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Wed May 05, 2010 7:50 pm

It wasn't even her singing. It was a bunch of technology making her sound like a remake of every other great singer out there.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Wed May 05, 2010 7:51 pm

It honestly reminded me of a Lady GaGa song. And the outfits were her being a wanna be Lady GaGa twerp.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Thu May 06, 2010 4:57 am

HAHA, SERIOUSLY.

Anyone who STILL likes her, ...

ISSUES.

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by hellohorcrux on Fri May 07, 2010 3:11 pm

She found the way back home to her pole.
hellohorcrux
Peasant

Female Capricorn Pig
Job/hobbies : Vlogging.
Humor : Boob honk.

https://www.youtube.com/sevenawesomeaps

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Fri May 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Yuuup. So sad.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri May 07, 2010 3:38 pm

You realize she had people making up the dance moves for her, and picking out her costumes and makeup.

She IS a good singer.

She's NOT good at not seeming like a slut.

But I can imagine that this is not what she envisioned for the video. So, seriously, as much as I don't like her, stop beating up on her. She's not picking this stuff, creepo professionals are. So it's kind of cruel of ya'll to say that she's a slut, even though it seems like she is.

pattEcake
Kings of Sybarite: pINJA

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I wish to be an artist at some point in time. Or a lawyer. That would be interesting...
Humor : Pfft. I'm phenomenal.

http://www.pattEcake-o.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hellohorcrux on Fri May 07, 2010 3:52 pm

Still, it's HER song and HER image. She, as a brand, has the power to control all of these things. She could've vetoed the idea when it was first presented.

The thing is, Miley is a role model to young children. She influences them, and the way she presents herself influences kids. Her manager, her agent, her director, everyone who worked with her knows that.

Even though Miley didn't come up with all these ideas herself, she STILL let them happen.
hellohorcrux
Peasant

Female Capricorn Pig
Job/hobbies : Vlogging.
Humor : Boob honk.

https://www.youtube.com/sevenawesomeaps

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri May 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Yeah, I know the image it provides. But she wants to get to an older crowd, and you know that, and I know that, a children will grow up eventually. Britney Spears was no saint, but everyone loved her.

And, anyway, when did it become our right to judge others when we don't even know them? It never was. It never will be. It's cruel and extremely unnecessary. And you know that, Peyton. And YOU know that, Kayla. And Jordan, you also know that. Just because we know she'll never see this and it doesn't matter doesn't mean we can still do it. It's not fair to anyone. It just makes us cruel, sadistic teenagers with nothing better to do. I, for one, would rather be doing something productive or fun. I don't want to make fun of Miley Cyrus, or anyone else. I don't care if they're famous, or just someone I know, or even someone I saw on the street. It's not nice. And ALL of you know that.

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I wish to be an artist at some point in time. Or a lawyer. That would be interesting...

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Fri May 07, 2010 4:53 pm

pattEcake wrote:You realize she had people making up the dance moves for her, and picking out her costumes and makeup.

She IS a good singer.

She's NOT good at not seeming like a slut.

But I can imagine that this is not what she envisioned for the video. So, seriously, as much as I don't like her, stop beating up on her. She's not picking this stuff, creepo professionals are. So it's kind of cruel of ya'll to say that she's a slut, even though it seems like she is.

Well, actually, she said in an interview that she loved the way it turned out, and it was a good way for her to grow up. Do your homework. She's just trying too hard to grow up too fast. Sure, she's 17, but Taylor Swift's 20 something and you don't see her doing that. Demi Lovato isn't doing stuff like that. NO ONE but her is doing stuff like that. And it's gross.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Fri May 07, 2010 4:54 pm

Also, pattE, people beat up Britney Spears more than Miley Cyrus.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri May 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Yeah, they do. But they didn't then.

And you STILL know that it's EXTREMELY inappropriate and EXTREMELY cruel to make fun of someone without actually knowing someone.

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Fri May 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Okay, fine. Goodness. I guess I should take back everything I've said about purple. Because it was wrong and cruel of me to treat someone with such disrespect.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri May 07, 2010 5:17 pm

No. That's NOT what I'm saying. We know her. We know she's a cruel sadistic bitch. But we DON'T know Miley Cyrus, and it's really unfair of us to insult her without knowing her.

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Fri May 07, 2010 8:08 pm

But we know as much about purple as we do Miley Cyrus.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri May 07, 2010 8:09 pm

No, we know Purple's personality. We DON'T know Miley Cyrus's.

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Sat May 08, 2010 8:00 am

I've seen enough of it in public to know her intentions.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next