Search
July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

EXPLODING S... tomachs?

Go down

EXPLODING S... tomachs?

Post by Kylers on Thu May 06, 2010 10:09 am

AHAHAHA. I bet Ellen and Alan were thinking I was gonna put exploding sperm. THAT'S NOT THE CASE. LMFAO

I was in SS. And my stomach felt like it was EXPLODING. As in, BOOOOM. Ow. Yeah.

SO. I texted my mom to come and get me. And she was mad. Until she saw my "pitiful" looking face. IDONOTLOOKPITIFUL,MOTHERDEAREST. I look like I need some OJ and ice cream. BUT NO. Well, to the ice cream. WE ARE OUT. Not cool D: I'm craving mint chocolate chip. AGH!

Annnnnnnd. Well, before I go there, I have to explain something.

We're doing a play. That we're performing in... 8 days? About 5 people know there lines (I'm one of them :D)

Well, yesterday while I was behind the play sets covered in paint and napping (haha. I felt pretty bad yesterday, too) the 2nd act was practicing. I'm the 1st act, so I wasn't needed. Well, my teacher found out pretty fast no one knew their lines. And she was pissed off. So, she made a HUGE list about pros and cons about the play. So we were pretty much arguing- people who wanted to do it vs. people who cared less. I TAKE ACTING SERIOUSLY, and naturally I get mad when OTHER people aren't taking it seriously. So, she said we were gonna vote whether we did it or not. Last night, Corey and Erik sent out forwards telling people to vote against it. And Callie TOLD the teacher that this morning. She literally took out her phone and showed her all the people that sent her the forward. Every single person who passed on the forward was sent to the principal, and I haven't heard from anyone since. Probably not a good thing. Ah. Well. My stomach is exploding again. NAPTIME. BYE? :P

(; :D :3 (: =D
Kylers
Kings of Sybarite- Pirate

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!
Humor : That's what she said. WHO IS SHE???? YOUR MOMMMM

Back to top Go down

Re: EXPLODING S... tomachs?

Post by dirtydan on Thu May 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Sorry to hear that! Your school sounds stupid. What with the technological use at school. But believe me, my school has it's issues too. Right now with the entire band department going out the window because of "budget cuts". Yeah, we're building 3 new schools right now because the tornado wiped out our old ones, and I've seen the floor plans. It's way too big. There's more space and more rooms than we could ever use. But they're still wasting money on it. And to compensate, they're not rehiring a new band teacher once Ms. Muffin leaves to go get married. They're leaving Mr. Riegel there to do the ENTIRE job all by himself. That means high school and middle school band. All in one day. He's having to cut all the classes and combine 7th and 8th grade band. And his marriage is going to go down the toilet, as well. The Riegels are a strong family, but I don't want to see what happens when he has to do everything by himself. But the administration is happy to rehire a new Ag teacher and all these other teachers that are leaving. But band (the biggest CLASS in the school) is just left hanging. I'm not even kidding, this is seriously the dumbest thing our school has ever done.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Female Posts : 1227
Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Thu May 06, 2010 6:50 pm

In our school district, the high school band teacher also does elementry (4th graders do recorders and 5th graders do regular band). And it's obviously not working. When I was in 5th grade band, we never had class because the teacher had high school classes to teach. So that was a waste of a year.

(; :D :3 (: =D
Kylers
Kings of Sybarite- Pirate

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!
Humor : That's what she said. WHO IS SHE???? YOUR MOMMMM

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Thu May 06, 2010 7:07 pm

EXACTLY! And he's having to teach the high schoolers AND the entire middle school! Which means that none of us are going to learn anything! And the moment we have a terrible concert, they're going to fire him and hire someone else because they're going to blame him and say some other person can do a better job. Then that person won't be able to do it either, but it will already be too late for Mr. Riegel. He's my dad when dad's not home. I really love him and his whole family and we CAN'T let that happen! It's just a really stressful time. BUT!!! It was so funny!

Because today during guitar we only had 6 people because of a track meet so we practiced one song, then just sat around talking. And he was talking about these New Zealand rapper people (they're not really rappers, you know?) Something about rinocorous (CAN'T SPELL!) and hiphopopotomos! And so he pulled his phone out and got the video up and he was like, it's not clean at all guys. Just a warning. And he was looking at his phone and he was like, well, I'm gonna lose my job anyway, so here you go. And he let us watch this video! I gotta go find it! Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOgC8qp_I2Y

So he's really awesome right now because he's not just giving up right now. He's giving us a great last few weeks before heck starts next fall. I love him so much.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Female Posts : 1227
Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down