October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

About ME - Luke (I love Jordan)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

About ME - Luke (I love Jordan)

Post by Luke on Mon May 10, 2010 5:31 pm

I am not one of those silly little children that post pictures of themselves and all potty like that everywhere. I also do not LIKE facebook nor do I now use it. I am not like any of you, so stop asking me to post more pics, and going of facebook, and twitter, and all of that other stuff, because not only can you not tell me what to do, because I can make my own decisions, it's because I don't WANT TO.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited by Luke on Wed May 19, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
Luke
Died in a marching band accident.

Female Virgo Cat
Location : Inside his mom. THAT'S ALL HE CAN GET BESIDES HIS BROTHER. incest is yummy! Incest, yes. TWINCEST (google that shit. it's scary) is even better. =D
Job/hobbies : Me? A job? Yeah. Ok. DUDE this kid doesn't even want to be successful. What an idiot. Screw being successful. He needs friends besides his mom. THATS WHAT SHE SAID. No, really. That's what his mom said to him. That he needs more friends. He'll never get any. Maybe we should hire some friends for him. That's what Bill Nye the Science Guy does. BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY. BILL! BILL! BILL!
Humor : I'm great at telling jokes! Like I told Kayla I had a bunch of girlfriends! But I didn't! I'm lonely! I can only get action with my mom. And even then I get shot down. Well. At least my hand loves me. ONLY THE RIGHT ONE! or left. i dont know!

http://www.kingsofsybarite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: About ME - Luke (I love Jordan)

Post by Luke on Mon May 10, 2010 5:32 pm

Adding for emphasis - do NOT tell me what do to...

that means you Holly... Evil or Very Mad
Luke

Female Virgo Cat
Location : Inside his mom. THAT'S ALL HE CAN GET BESIDES HIS BROTHER. incest is yummy! Incest, yes. TWINCEST (google that shit. it's scary) is even better. =D
Job/hobbies : Me? A job? Yeah. Ok. DUDE this kid doesn't even want to be successful. What an idiot. Screw being successful. He needs friends besides his mom. THATS WHAT SHE SAID. No, really. That's what his mom said to him. That he needs more friends. He'll never get any. Maybe we should hire some friends for him. That's what Bill Nye the Science Guy does. BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY. BILL! BILL! BILL!
Humor : I'm great at telling jokes! Like I told Kayla I had a bunch of girlfriends! But I didn't! I'm lonely! I can only get action with my mom. And even then I get shot down. Well. At least my hand loves me. ONLY THE RIGHT ONE! or left. i dont know!

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Mon May 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Can I tell you what you are?
dirtydan
Court Jester

Female Posts : 1227
Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke on Mon May 10, 2010 6:07 pm

As long as you don't use offensive language/terms.
Luke

Female Virgo Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Mon May 10, 2010 6:13 pm

No comment :/

(; :D :3 (: =D
Kylers
Kings of Sybarite- Pirate

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!
Humor : That's what she said. WHO IS SHE???? YOUR MOMMMM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Mon May 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Actually, scratch that. I have a comment.

WHATTHEHELL.

Okay. Only comment I have.

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Tue May 11, 2010 3:19 pm

DUDE. PEYTON, not Holly, can tell everyone what to do.

AND DON'T YOU DARE, EVER, SEND A DIRECT ASSAULT AT KAYLA EVER AGAIN. The was the most ASSHOLEISH move you could have EVER made. Shut the hell up. Really.

pattEcake
Kings of Sybarite: pINJA

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I wish to be an artist at some point in time. Or a lawyer. That would be interesting...
Humor : Pfft. I'm phenomenal.

http://www.pattEcake-o.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Tue May 11, 2010 3:25 pm

By the way? I was actually starting to think you might deserve her.

Let me clue you in: you don't.

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I wish to be an artist at some point in time. Or a lawyer. That would be interesting...

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Tue May 11, 2010 4:02 pm

Can I ban him? Am I allowed to ban him? I wanna ban him! PLESE? Just for a day...
dirtydan
Court Jester

Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Tue May 11, 2010 4:11 pm

Fuckmylife.

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Tue May 11, 2010 4:15 pm

I LOVE BANNING PEOPLE! Can I ban everyone for just like, 2 seconds to ahve fun!!!!?????? PEEEESE!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by domos123 on Tue May 11, 2010 4:42 pm

even meee??? ):

Feel free to click the wordpress, youtube, and twitter banners, as they are links to me :D
domos123
Kings of Sybarite- Ninjuh

Male Libra Rooster
Humor : http://cruxes.net

http://www.cruxes.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Tue May 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Well, yeah! For like, 2 seconds.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by domos123 on Tue May 11, 2010 4:44 pm

XD this is probably why you aren't an admin

Feel free to click the wordpress, youtube, and twitter banners, as they are links to me :D
domos123

Male Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Tue May 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Actually, I am an admin.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Tue May 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Yea, but Luke, I only agree with the posting more pictures part. I agree with Ellen in some parts of what she thinks. I do not with to say those parts.
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Tue May 11, 2010 5:59 pm

You have no idea what's happened, Alyssa. Don't join the conversation unless you do.

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Tue May 11, 2010 8:05 pm

Alyssa wrote:Yea, but Luke, I only agree with the posting more pictures part. I agree with Ellen in some parts of what she thinks. I do not with to say those parts.
What, do you have a lithp?
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Tue May 11, 2010 8:12 pm

LMFAO @ LISP. Or lithp. LMFAO.

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by domos123 on Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 pm

XD PWNed

domos123

Male Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke on Tue May 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Is this over?
Luke

Female Virgo Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Tue May 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Uh. You tell us.

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Wed May 19, 2010 11:13 am

Are we over?
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Wed May 19, 2010 1:58 pm

JORDAN! I'D NEVER BREAK UP WITH YOU! WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT?

Buuut. Link... sorry dude, it's over. And Aaron, my lesbian girlfriend, I gotta break up with you, too. Luke, I'm keeping you :). Annnnd. Alyssa. You can't be my daughter and my bf (whoa. ARE YOU A GUY OR GIRL? He-she? I DON'T JUDGE) so it's over.

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Paint on Wed May 19, 2010 2:51 pm

@ Topic Title @ Luke- That is 48 characters, so yes, it is over 10 characters, but under 9,000 characters.

Alan,
KoS Administrator and Staff.
Rules. | Updates. | PM Paint.

Paint

Male Posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next