Search
November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Ugh. GSCEs

Go down

Ugh. GSCEs

Post by domos123 on Tue May 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Dammit. I had my first GCSE Exam today. French Oral. At least I don't have another Exam until the 25th. But then I have them pretty much every day through till the 15th of June. So forgive me if I'm not on much then. Anyways, French Oral was kinda easy. But I'm dreading English Lit. It's my worst subject. We have to memorise like 8 short stories and 12 poems, so we can write essays on them in the exam. Ugh.

Feel free to click the wordpress, youtube, and twitter banners, as they are links to me :D
domos123
Kings of Sybarite- Ninjuh

Male Libra Rooster
Humor : http://cruxes.net

http://www.cruxes.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ugh. GSCEs

Post by dirtydan on Tue May 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Dude. WHere in the HECK do you go to school? We have some finals, but they're KILLER EASY! Well, science is hard, but that's it. And I only have 4 days left. Well, Monday is just fake school. We show up, practice our promotion, then go watch a movie. I don't even want to show up because my principal is an idiot and I can't stand him. So, yeah. My school's pretty easy!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Female Posts : 1227
Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by domos123 on Tue May 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Yeah, but I'm in the last year of school, in the UK. we have to pass our Exams to get GCSE's so we can go to work or college.

Feel free to click the wordpress, youtube, and twitter banners, as they are links to me :D
domos123

Male Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Tue May 11, 2010 5:10 pm

I only have 7 more school days. We get out on the 20th.
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Tue May 11, 2010 8:06 pm

domos123 wrote:Yeah, but I'm in the last year of school, in the UK. we have to pass our Exams to get GCSE's so we can go to work or college.
HOW OLD ARE YOU????
dirtydan
Court Jester

Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Tue May 11, 2010 8:24 pm

I have 8 more. We get out the 21st.

I get my scores back from my finals tomorrow. I'M SCARED. Mrs. Reed won't tell us. See, I was pretty confident I got a perfect score. Til she told us it was a boy who got it. xD (THAT MEANS IT WAS ERIK. See, Erik and I have a funny relationship. We're best friends who constantly insult each other. "ERIKA RAELYNN." "KYLE BROCK." ((instead of Erik Ray and Kayla Brooke. We are so creative)) Yeah. We show the love) But she said one girl and two boys got an 951. Meaning it was DEFINITELY either Jessie or me. And Jessie said she knows for a fact she missed 5 or 6 questions. And the teacher was looking at me. But my hopes aren't up, because I still think it's Jessie :P

Science and math, I'm concerned about. You see, the way it's scored, 800 is meeting, and 850 is exceeding. I was told I exceeded on all of them. So, I did good. But I still know science and math will be the lowest. And I gotta meet a certain goal. Like, my teacher in science wanted me to get at least an 890. Science is like, my best subject. And that test was freakin hard. So, I'm concerned D:

But. Yeah. xD

DO GOOD, DOM! Or I'll go to the UK and motivate you with ice cream.

(; :D :3 (: =D
Kylers
Kings of Sybarite- Pirate

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!
Humor : That's what she said. WHO IS SHE???? YOUR MOMMMM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Wed May 12, 2010 1:02 pm

I don't think I have any exams. Only in pre-algebra. But, I take it every nine weeks so it is no big problem.
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Wed May 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Lucky. My scores:

Lit- 858 (I thought I did better. xD)
ELA- 900 (teehee. Highest score.)
Math- 850 (BARELY exceeded)
Science- 861 (damn. I was supposed to break 900.)
SS- 951 (I was the girl who missed 1 question. Corey and Allen were the dudes.)

Last edited by SpecialK(: on Wed May 12, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Wed May 12, 2010 2:27 pm

ELA?
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Wed May 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Oh. English/ Language arts.

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Wed May 12, 2010 2:38 pm

Oh. Ok. I get it now...
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by domos123 on Wed May 12, 2010 3:24 pm

jcoo2 wrote:
domos123 wrote:Yeah, but I'm in the last year of school, in the UK. we have to pass our Exams to get GCSE's so we can go to work or college.
HOW OLD ARE YOU????
16... In the UK we get to leave school and go to work or college at 16 then if you go to college, you can go to uni at 18.
and we have letters for grades instead of numbers. I'm supposed to get A's in everything except English Language and English Literature. I already finished Language and got a B.

domos123

Male Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Wed May 12, 2010 3:29 pm

We took one part of our science final today. We just had to make a bar graph. PSH IT WAS EASY! Tomorrow we make a line graph and answer some questions about stars and planets and stuff. Then on Friday, we take the big test. 106 multiple choice questions that must be completed in our 40 minute class period. I'm kinda scared of that one. And that same day we have a quiz in math (no problem, she always lets us use our notes) and our final in Language (over ever single freaking story we read that entire year. I don't remember half nor do I have the book to look at and reread the stories) and I'm freaked out about that one. And that same day we have our final in History, which is actually just a vocab quiz with 20 words instead of 10. You see, I have 2nd hour math, 3rd hour science, 4th hour language, and 5th hour history. NO BREAKS!!! NOOOOO BREAKS!!! GAH!!! It drives me crazy!

Then after that the rest of the day is nothing. Well, band then I get out at 12 to go set up for the concert at 12:30 then it's over at 1 and I help with the elementary fun day during PE and then I have guitar which is just going over our songs for yet another concert that night for the 8th grade promotion party, then Ag.

I don't know what we'll do in that (THUNDER) but it won't be hard. We're in the middle of a storm and I just heard thunder! Well, like, the storm's not here yet. Now I go make random paragraphs so this is easier for you to read!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Wed May 12, 2010 3:31 pm

domos123 wrote:
jcoo2 wrote:
HOW OLD ARE YOU????
16... In the UK we get to leave school and go to work or college at 16 then if you go to college, you can go to uni at 18.
and we have letters for grades instead of numbers. I'm supposed to get A's in everything except English Language and English Literature. I already finished Language and got a B.
We have letters too. But I don't get how you get out of school to go to work or college at 16. We get our license's at 17 in Kansas. So, work would be difficult. We can drop out at 16 or something I think, but we go until 12th grade and then we graduate. I'll be 17 because I'm a summer baby, but most people graduate at around 18 years old. Then they go to college or work. That's why America's stupid. We spend too much time at school learning too little.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by domos123 on Wed May 12, 2010 3:33 pm

we have to wait till 17 to get a driver's license, but that's why so many college kids travel by bus in the UK

domos123

Male Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Paint on Thu May 13, 2010 7:00 pm

I'm free from school on June 28, THANK GOD. xDDD :P But I have Regents Week and Finals Week. Classes finish somewhere in early June and two weeks of finals/regents.

Alan,
KoS Administrator and Staff.
Rules. | Updates. | PM Paint.

Paint

Male Posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Thu May 13, 2010 7:05 pm

I have all of my finals tomorrow and I am NOT feeling good about them. Mainly Language, because we have to know the characters and plots of EVERY SINGLE book we've read over the year! Meaning all the little stories in our literature book that we don't even have checked out to us! It really sucks. 21 stories or poems or whatever. And I only remember like, 4 of them. GAHEOH!!! And because of Language, I can't focus on Science, which is a HUGE test as well. It has 106 or so multiple choice questions, and Language has like, 125 and I have a 20 word vocab test in History that I haven't even looked at yet and a quiz in math (which will actually be the easiest part of the day, believe it or not. Math sucks right now. It doesn't make any sense. Factoring trinomials, are you kidding me?
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by domos123 on Sat May 15, 2010 5:06 pm

how old are YOU? what the fuck is a trinomial?

domos123

Male Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum