Search
November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

WHAT THE HECK!!!

Go down

WHAT THE HECK!!!

Post by dirtydan on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:31 pm

DEGRASSI'S TICKING ME OFF!!! Fitz brings a knife and corners Eli, stabs it, Eli falls to the ground, and yet the knife is in the WALL??? Like, WHO DOES THAT??? What kind of a sick person writes that into the script? This was such a huge letdown. I'm so annoyed. I just want to beat everyone up. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??? The dumb principal doesn't enforce rules EVER until the 200th episode of the series? THAT'S SO STUPID!!! I just want to punch a wall! But that would hurt. And according to Degrassi that would be a destructive choice. Unlike the choices these idiots on the show make. I CALLED this episode and said that a bunch of girls would get pregnant and a bunch of guys would get killed. BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT EVER HAPPENS ON THIS STINKING SHOW!!! I wasted like, 49 hours of my life on this dumb thing over the summer. What in the world!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Female Posts : 1227
Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT THE HECK!!!

Post by snickers on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Was Fitz that abusive dude?
snickers
Servant

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Yeah. The bully or whatever. He had a soft side that lasted a whole of 12 seconds. During the commercial break I kinda liked him. But I'm way over that now. SURE, STAB THE WALL! It's not like anyone cares about Eli! Just fake us out! I feel like writing the producer, but I'm not sure I have money for a Canadian stamp.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by snickers on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:38 pm

xD
Well thats a let down
snickers
Servant

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:39 pm

Yeah. Lowdark of my night. Get it? Highlight? Yeah I'm funny.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by snickers on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:44 pm

i havent seen it lately, in about a week
snickers
Servant

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Don't get excited about it.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by snickers on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:47 pm

hahaha, the endings just a blowout
snickers
Servant

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Basically, yes. The only intense part was Eli, Fitz, Clare, AND THAT DUMB KNIFE!!!! I was honestly for a second hoping someone would get sent to the hospital. And the stupid director or producer or whoever didn't have to freak everyone out and have Eli make that sound and fall to the ground. IT WAS JUST DUMB!!!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by snickers on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:51 pm

in the commercial there were, fights, lights, ambulances and school lockdowns, why cant that happen for once!!
snickers
Servant

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by ImSoStellar on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:52 am

Ugh, I'm glad I didn't watch it..
But when do I watch Degrassi? xD
ImSoStellar
Servant

Female Taurus Tiger
Job/hobbies : Haii, I'm Stella. I enjoy music, monsters, vans, randomness, twitter, tv, movies, fashion, and a whole bunch of other crap that you probably don't really care about ^_^
Humor : My Smexi Bf FTW (WHO THE HELL PUT THAT PICTURE UP OF THAT UGLY DUDE WITH GIANT TEETH AND BROWN HAIR?! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A GREEN SLUG MONSTER! UGH! WAS IT YOU THAT DID THAT KAYLA?! GAHHH!)

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:21 pm

snickers wrote:in the commercial there were, fights, lights, ambulances and school lockdowns, why cant that happen for once!!
I know! The episode where Holly J and Spinner got held up at The Dot was more intense than the boiling point, and it wasn't even a super special all summer long event! UGH!!! I just wanted to see someone die! But that stupid trick with Eli was NOT cool at all. I'm sure a TON of people are ticked about that. He's one of my favorite characters ever since Spinner and Jane and them left. I don't know what it is about him, but he's so much fun to watch. Unlike the rest of the TERRIBLE actors on that show.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:41 pm

This is why I hate Degrassi and why I choose to watch Glee and Full House re-runs. :P

(; :D :3 (: =D
Kylers
Kings of Sybarite- Pirate

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!
Humor : That's what she said. WHO IS SHE???? YOUR MOMMMM

Back to top Go down

Post by domos123 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:03 pm

I just watch The Gadeget Show, Mythbusters, How stuff works, How it works, How it's made, Megabuilders, and a ton more nerdy stuff... Oh, and spongebob

Feel free to click the wordpress, youtube, and twitter banners, as they are links to me :D
domos123
Kings of Sybarite- Ninjuh

Male Libra Rooster
Humor : http://cruxes.net

http://www.cruxes.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:34 pm

I didn't get the end of it until like an hour after it ! I hated that part. I still wanna watch Degrassi though.
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:30 pm

This forum is sexy.

(; :D :3 (: =D
Kylers
Kings of Sybarite- Pirate

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!
Humor : That's what she said. WHO IS SHE???? YOUR MOMMMM

Back to top Go down

Post by domos123 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:35 am

You'd better believe it fool!

Feel free to click the wordpress, youtube, and twitter banners, as they are links to me :D
domos123
Kings of Sybarite- Ninjuh

Male Libra Rooster
Humor : http://cruxes.net

http://www.cruxes.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by snickers on Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:59 pm

Kylers wrote:This is why I hate Degrassi and why I choose to watch Glee and Full House re-runs. :P

I don't like it all that much, but im hooked
snickers
Servant

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down