November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hannah Montana. FOREVER!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hannah Montana. FOREVER!

Post by dirtydan on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:57 pm

Okay, so I'll be the first to admit that Miley Cyrus is a terrible role model, but I can't deny the fact that her show is addicting. Anyway, her new episode, I don't know if anyone's seen it, but it's Been Here All Along and I actually cried when I watched it. YEAH! I know, how absolutely lame is that? But not because her acting was terrible, which it is, but because of the story line. It's the episode where she dates that bad boy from iCarly and she's a jerk to him and he's all like, I'm going to talk to my dad if you're here or not you big jerk! I don't care about you! WHOAH! You know? Anyway, she sings that song to families of people oversees and the lyrics are REALLY good. Then they have all those kids saying hi daddy I miss you! GOD! I'm watching it right now and my eyes are teary. I kind of miss my daddy sometimes. AND DID YOU KNOW THAT THE SCHWINNS ARE EXPECTING ANOTHER KID? HOLY CRAP, SHE'S FAT! I didn't even know it until today! I feel so stupid. The Schwinns are busy people! WHAHAHA! But anyway, you guys should watch the episode. Then tell me if you cried. I'm probably the only one because I'm a girl and my daddy can't take me on dates when he's over in the dessert. Wait, I think I spelled that wrong. Desert? Which one's which?
dirtydan
Court Jester

Female Posts : 1227
Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Re: Hannah Montana. FOREVER!

Post by pinhead larry on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:37 pm

"and I actually cried when I watched it. YEAH! I know, how absolutely lame is that? But not because her acting was terrible, which it is"

HAHABHA!! i laughed so hard!! ill watcch it!!
why do they call it hannah montana forever? ITS JUST HANNAH MONTANA BUT A DIFFERENT SEASON!!!

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig
Location : here! in my room! actually this is my moms room because the computer is in here but im in here more than my actual room! CRAZY I KNOW!! ahhh! whaoaasa. IM GOING TO BURGER KING SOON SO THATS WHERE ILL BE LOCATED!!!! im sick! ill infect the restraunt! ahah! You're not sick anymore, let's update this.OKAY!! someone removed one of my warnings. i put it back!
Job/hobbies : what!!! i work at mcdonalds! just kidding. im a jobless bum and i live with my mommy!! she buys me things
Humor : im funny!

http://www.jordansforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:50 pm

It's the last season, so they claim that once it's over, it's not actually over. Because it's Hannah Montana FOREVER! Get it??? I think it's lame. DUDE MY SHIRT SMELLS LIKE HAMSTER!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:52 pm

that is pretty lame. my shirt smells like shirt!!!!1

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig
Location : here! in my room! actually this is my moms room because the computer is in here but im in here more than my actual room! CRAZY I KNOW!! ahhh! whaoaasa. IM GOING TO BURGER KING SOON SO THATS WHERE ILL BE LOCATED!!!! im sick! ill infect the restraunt! ahah! You're not sick anymore, let's update this.OKAY!! someone removed one of my warnings. i put it back!
Job/hobbies : what!!! i work at mcdonalds! just kidding. im a jobless bum and i live with my mommy!! she buys me things

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:54 pm

What does shirt smell like?
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:55 pm

I DONT KNOW IT JUST SMELLS LIKE NOTHING.

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:56 pm

AIR SMELLS LIKE NOTHING! SHIRT HAS TO SMELL LIKE SOMETHING!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:57 pm

IT SMELLS LIKE AIR!!! BAH!

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:57 pm

SHIRT CAN'T SMELL LIKE AIR!!! SHIRT SMELLS LIKE DETERGENT! AND WATER SOFTENER!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:58 pm

YEAH!! BUT IT DOESNT SMELL LIKE THTA!! AHHHH

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:59 pm

CLOTH!!! IT SMELLS LIKE CLOTH!!! When I chew on my shirt it tastes like those little drying sheets you throw in the dryer.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:00 pm

ew. i found one of those in my room once!!! it was so random!

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:00 pm

WHAHAHAAHHA!!!! I remember one time I found those coconuts in your closet. And you were like, I ordered those online! Or something. I don't even know.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:04 pm

no! amanda did! for christmas!!! ahah!

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:20 pm

AWAHAHWAHAWH!!! You guys are so weird!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:15 am

DUDEMAN. MANDUDE. My shirt smell loik... cloth...

pattEcake
Kings of Sybarite: pINJA

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I wish to be an artist at some point in time. Or a lawyer. That would be interesting...
Humor : Pfft. I'm phenomenal.

http://www.pattEcake-o.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paint on Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Ew, this topic smells. Anybody got an air freshener on them?

Alan,
KoS Administrator and Staff.
Rules. | Updates. | PM Paint.

Paint
Kings of Sybarite- Ninjuh

Male Posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:47 pm

*whips out a can of air freshener*

Anyone like the scent of sensual amber?

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I wish to be an artist at some point in time. Or a lawyer. That would be interesting...

Back to top Go down

Post by ImSoStellar on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:55 pm

I still have that febreeze I was gonna spray someone with, I forgot who though..
ImSoStellar
Servant

Female Taurus Tiger
Job/hobbies : Haii, I'm Stella. I enjoy music, monsters, vans, randomness, twitter, tv, movies, fashion, and a whole bunch of other crap that you probably don't really care about ^_^
Humor : My Smexi Bf FTW (WHO THE HELL PUT THAT PICTURE UP OF THAT UGLY DUDE WITH GIANT TEETH AND BROWN HAIR?! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A GREEN SLUG MONSTER! UGH! WAS IT YOU THAT DID THAT KAYLA?! GAHHH!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Paint on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:54 pm

It smells nice in here. :D

Alan,
KoS Administrator and Staff.
Rules. | Updates. | PM Paint.

Paint
Kings of Sybarite- Ninjuh

Male Posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:12 pm

What is the scent !?
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Sensual amber.

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:13 pm

This orange is so ulgy!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:14 pm

pattEcake wrote:Sensual amber.
Never smelled/heard of that one...
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:13 am

MY SHIRT SMELLS LIKE... Tide. :P

(; :D :3 (: =D
Kylers
Kings of Sybarite- Pirate

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!
Humor : That's what she said. WHO IS SHE???? YOUR MOMMMM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next