June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Meet The Staff!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meet The Staff!

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:30 pm

Welcome all new members! Many of you probably are wondering who are the staff? We are the leaders of the forum. There are Administrators and Moderators as the staff.
If you have any questions, you may PM any of us for help if you need it.

Name: Zelda
Title: Administrator
About me:
Computer girl who likes being online when I can. I'm a moderator of another forum and I enjoy helping out where I can. I enjoy writing poetry and stories in my free time and I love sketching. I can do some slight graphics but not much. I am willing to give advice when you need it and I would put my life ahead of others. Many used to see me as an older figure but I've heard it many of times. I have many friends here such as SpecialK(:, Paint, PattEcake and a few more. We have much work to do here and I'm glad to be able to help it.

Staff, try to follow that format if you want. It's not required :D
Welcome to all the New Members!

Last edited by Zeldag2016 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet The Staff!

Post by Alyssa on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:31 pm

Am I one?
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Paint on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:32 pm

Alyssa wrote:Am I one?

Nope. Try not to spam here, yet... xD
Paint
Kings of Sybarite- Ninjuh

Male Posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:33 pm

I mean am I one of his friends. XD
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Paint on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Name: Paint.

Title: Administrator.

About me: Hey. I'm Paint and I'd prefer to be just called Paint or Agent Paint (Got to love the agent title). Please do not forget the "t". I'm Paint, not Pain... -.-' xD By the way, my favorite color is blue, so that explains the text color. :P Anyway, I'm one of the KOS administrators and I also help out with the graphics, if necessary. I love creating great varieties of graphics. To those that ask, I use Paint.NET and sometimes photoshop for enhancement and improvement. I don't have photoshop anymore, due to the upgrade not working on my computer. Anyway, I have a lot of friends, like Zelz, TC, Kayla, CC, CT, Jay, Mac, etc. on this forum and MFO; some are staff while some are members. I would consider myself a HP fan. I'm at the point where I like the HP series, but I'm not insanely addicted to it. :P If you're a fan, hi. If you're not, whatever. Rolling Eyes I have a lot of favorite music/bands but one of them is Three Days Grace. d-_-b If you have an account on OMGPOP, add me. I'm Paint2009. Anyway, that's all I have for now. Add me and see ya later.
Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by Paint on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:36 pm

Alyssa wrote:I mean am I one of his friends. XD

First of all: Zelz is a girl. Just making that clear. :P And I guess yes. Most likely. xD
Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Sorry. Never really pay attention to that. Unless they tell me.
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Lol Paint. Don't worry about it. Many members confused me with a guy. It was my avatar at the time that threw it all off. Plus, I'm a Tomboy. Girl who likes guy stuff xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:01 pm

I am still sorry. I am a tomboy also.
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Ah, just forget it xD No big deal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Ok.
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:04 am

Name: PattE
Title: Administrator (btdubbs, this will be changed to kings of sybarite, namesake and all(: )
About me: Blonde, 5'3, 102lbs, green eyes with yellow around the pupil, pale-tan skin. NERD. BAND GEEK. Love art, including computer graphics. Love to sing, dance, write, act (etc.). I like reading, being on the computer, watching T.V... But I don't have cable. So. I'm 13 (14 on May 19, 2010) and I'm going over seas for summer vacation! For the first time in my life. Super excited(:. Admin on.... at least four forums, was a mod on MFO, but 'they wanted to give others a chance', so they dumped me. ): HP ALLA WAY! Hate Twilight. Unless it's Smosh/Nigahiga parodies (or other parodies...) on youtube. I LIKE YOUTUBE! AND PICZO! AND WIX! And other stuff! If you have a question, ask me in PM form. I will answer if I feel like it. If I don't, aw, poor you. TEE-HEE!
pattEcake
Kings of Sybarite: pINJA

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I wish to be an artist at some point in time. Or a lawyer. That would be interesting...
Humor : Pfft. I'm phenomenal.

http://www.pattEcake-o.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:52 am

Name: Aaron. Ay Ay Are Oh En. Get it right, goodness.
Title: Administrator
About me: I like a lot of things! I love video games, movies/TV, music, and books. There's a lot about me, but I'd prefer getting to know people before I open up to them.
pinhead larry
Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig
Location : here! in my room! actually this is my moms room because the computer is in here but im in here more than my actual room! CRAZY I KNOW!! ahhh! whaoaasa. IM GOING TO BURGER KING SOON SO THATS WHERE ILL BE LOCATED!!!! im sick! ill infect the restraunt! ahah! You're not sick anymore, let's update this.OKAY!! someone removed one of my warnings. i put it back!
Job/hobbies : what!!! i work at mcdonalds! just kidding. im a jobless bum and i live with my mommy!! she buys me things
Humor : im funny!

http://www.jordansforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:43 am

What if I wanna know lots and lots about you but I'm too lazy to PM? Then what?
pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I wish to be an artist at some point in time. Or a lawyer. That would be interesting...

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:13 am

ahaha! yeah! wait, i need to add to mine. i can't think of anythign!!

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig
Location : here! in my room! actually this is my moms room because the computer is in here but im in here more than my actual room! CRAZY I KNOW!! ahhh! whaoaasa. IM GOING TO BURGER KING SOON SO THATS WHERE ILL BE LOCATED!!!! im sick! ill infect the restraunt! ahah! You're not sick anymore, let's update this.OKAY!! someone removed one of my warnings. i put it back!
Job/hobbies : what!!! i work at mcdonalds! just kidding. im a jobless bum and i live with my mommy!! she buys me things
Humor : im funny!

http://www.jordansforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:14 am

Way to go, A ron! I'm so proud of you[:
pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Paint on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:28 am

I'll redo mine later.

Alan,
KoS Administrator and Staff.
Rules. | Updates. | PM Paint.

Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by hellohorcrux on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:22 am

Name: Holly
Title: Admin
About me:
I'm a nerdfighter, a Harry Potter freak, a YouTube addict, and I like the internet. Uh, I can sing. Kinda. Well...
Moving on (; I love photography, music, and vlogging when I have the time. Some of my best friends in the world I met either through Accio-Potter or MFO. The internet is my life, or at least a huge impact. THE END.
hellohorcrux
Peasant

Female Capricorn Pig
Job/hobbies : Vlogging.
Humor : Boob honk.

https://www.youtube.com/sevenawesomeaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Paint on Wed May 19, 2010 2:52 pm

Paint wrote:
Alyssa wrote:I mean am I one of his friends. XD

First of all: Zelz is a girl. Just making that clear. :P And I guess yes. Most likely. xD

LMFAO. I crack myself up. :P

Alan,
KoS Administrator and Staff.
Rules. | Updates. | PM Paint.

Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Wed May 19, 2010 3:50 pm

Name: I do not feel comfortable answering such a personal question. Damn creepers.

Title: As in, staff rank? Really? Is this REALLY a question?

About me: Uh. This is awkward. I have no idea what to write. Okay. The name's Kayla (call me anything else and I'll get Brick to stalk you) annd I'm.. 13? I actually checked my profile. That's kinda sad. That's like when I forgot what a Q looked like yesterday. DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME! Ahh. So. I'm wearing a white shirt. My hair is blondeee (I HATE being called BLONDIE. Cough, Erika, cough.) My eyes are blue. But look green at timesss. Green is my favoritest color. Lime green, specifically, but all greens are pretty. I love Dr. Pepper, cereal, and Snickers. I'm OBSESSED with flip flops. I can't live without my friends. Annnnnnd. I'm a complete weirdo. :)

(; :D :3 (: =D
Kylers
Kings of Sybarite- Pirate

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!
Humor : That's what she said. WHO IS SHE???? YOUR MOMMMM

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Thu May 20, 2010 9:58 am

My name's JOrdan and I'm ticked off at the world. Any questions and I'll have ye head in me freezer. OKay, so you really wanna konw? I'm in one of my mooeds. AHAH! When I tried to practice the piano (lesson in 2 hours, so I have to know what I'm supposed to play.) my fish tank was being loud, and it was really bugging me. So I stopped practicing and went downstairs and got water and filled it up. But it's still making some noise. And now I'm all on edge and mom's flipping out and I hate the sound of her voice and sometimes I wish I couldn't hear anything or feel anything or see anything or anything so nothing would bug me. Because I'm super sensitive to touch and sound and annoying stuff like that. I HAVE OCD!! And it gets really bad sometimes and all mom can do is complain about the family room. And go downstairs and eat chips. Really? Seriously? I keep telling her I can hear it when she eats downstairs and she needs to shut up, but she just yells I'M HUNGRY! I HAVE TO EAT! And I'm like, THEN EAT QUIETLY LIKE 82 PERCENT OF THE REST OF THE WORLD DOES!!!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Female Posts : 1227
Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Thu May 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Did you know that 89% of all statistics were made up on the spot?

AND I'M OCD, TOO. Seriously. I get REALLY ANNOYED at some stuff. DON'T BREAK THAT PATTERN.

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Thu May 20, 2010 3:14 pm

I made my statistic up on the spot. But yeah, I'm doing great now! I just have issues. I can't wear turtlenecks and my shoe was bothering me so I broke it... But then we bought some sandals that weren't made out of foam!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Thu May 20, 2010 6:39 pm

LMFAO.

I CAN'T STAND CROOKED PICTURES ON WALLS, UNEVEN HAIR PARTS, OR MISMATCHED OUTFITS. There was a girl in my class who wore GREEN skinny jeans, ORANGE CONVERSE, and A BAGGY PURPLE SHIRT. I bit my tongue REALLY HARD.

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Thu May 20, 2010 7:05 pm

Oh my God you would hate me!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next