Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Roleplay Description/Characters- Sybaritic Encounters. (NOTE: YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO JOIN THIS RP UNLESS YOU ARE 13! PG-13!)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Roleplay Description/Characters- Sybaritic Encounters. (NOTE: YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO JOIN THIS RP UNLESS YOU ARE 13! PG-13!)

Post by pattEcake on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:07 pm

THIS ROLEPLAY IS PG-13!!!

Sybaritic is a form of the word sybarite, which is the forum's namesake. It mean pleasure, but not hppiness pleasure, sexual pleasure. Again, this RP is PG-13. No member below the age of 13 may participate. This rule applies to all staff, as well. This RP will be up until the end of time, for no other reason than it be the namesake of the forum.

Sybaritic Encounters

Description for RP:
This RP takes place in an apartment complex, with all age characters. One rule about ages: if the character is below 15, he or she must have a guardian. Said gaurdian does not have to be used, just mentioned. Your character can be either male, female, or transexual. Or unknown. Whatever. Specific lifestyles, jobs, schools, and religions are optional, but definitely suggested if you plan to have your character frequnetly used. No explicit content, please. Relations *coughs* of sorts may be had, but graphically written posts are prohibited. Since this IS PG-13, curse words are allowed. Just no explicit stuffs(:

ALSO! If you join the RP, you MUST be active, or we'll kill off your character. Let me know in advance if you won't be able to be on for a specific period of time.

Character description guidelines:

Name:
Race:
Human/faery/etc.:
Bio:
History:
Job/school:
Desciptions/looks:

Mmkay, pumpkins! By the way, this is in no specific place. It's everywhere but no where at the same time(:
AND ALSO! No already made characters. That's what the original roleplay section was made for.
LASTLY! I had to rewrite this. NOT COOL. I have it ctrl c'ed right now!
There's a minimum of three characters per person!

Last edited by pattEcake on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

pattEcake
Kings of Sybarite: pINJA

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I wish to be an artist at some point in time. Or a lawyer. That would be interesting...
Humor : Pfft. I'm phenomenal.

http://www.pattEcake-o.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Roleplay Description/Characters- Sybaritic Encounters. (NOTE: YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO JOIN THIS RP UNLESS YOU ARE 13! PG-13!)

Post by pinhead larry on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:14 pm

YES!! this'll be fun!!
Can I put sexuality? I'm doing it anyway.
Name: Kyle
Race: Caucasian.
Human/faery/etc.: Human
Bio: He's bisexual, and he's a gamer, movie goer, and a TV fan, but he's not that social at all.
History: He's lead a pretty normal life, his father died while his mom was still pregnant, and she found someone, they raised him untill he was 12. His mom was abusive and went to jail, so he now lives with his step-dad, who dosen't know about his sexuality yet.
Job/school: School, high school freshman.
Desciptions/looks: semi-long black hair, spiked in the back, with red highlights in the bangs. about 5'6, pure blue eyes, normally wears skinny jeans and a typical "emo" look in general.

yay!

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig
Location : here! in my room! actually this is my moms room because the computer is in here but im in here more than my actual room! CRAZY I KNOW!! ahhh! whaoaasa. IM GOING TO BURGER KING SOON SO THATS WHERE ILL BE LOCATED!!!! im sick! ill infect the restraunt! ahah! You're not sick anymore, let's update this.OKAY!! someone removed one of my warnings. i put it back!
Job/hobbies : what!!! i work at mcdonalds! just kidding. im a jobless bum and i live with my mommy!! she buys me things
Humor : im funny!

http://www.jordansforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Roleplay Description/Characters- Sybaritic Encounters. (NOTE: YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO JOIN THIS RP UNLESS YOU ARE 13! PG-13!)

Post by Kylers on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:40 pm

Name: Kayla
Human/faery/etc.: Human. WTF AT FAERY?
Bio: Kayla is just a... different story. She REALLY loves yelling at people, is VERY stubborn, and can really argue with anything you say. But she has a good side. You just have to get to know her.
History: Unknown.
Job/school: Job is A NINJA! xD. In all seriousness, a... uhh... PHARMACIST. xD
Desciptions/looks: See avvy(;

(; :D :3 (: =D
Kylers
Kings of Sybarite- Pirate

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!
Humor : That's what she said. WHO IS SHE???? YOUR MOMMMM

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:18 pm

SpecialK(: wrote:Name: Kayla
Human/faery/etc.: Human. WTF AT FAERY?
Bio: Kayla is just a... different story. She REALLY loves yelling at people, is VERY stubborn, and can really argue with anything you say. But she has a good side. You just have to get to know her.
History: Unknown.
Job/school: Job is A NINJA! xD. In all seriousness, a... uhh... PHARMACIST. xD
Desciptions/looks: See avvy(;

Aaroncuzin1 likes this.
hha like on facebook!

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig
Location : here! in my room! actually this is my moms room because the computer is in here but im in here more than my actual room! CRAZY I KNOW!! ahhh! whaoaasa. IM GOING TO BURGER KING SOON SO THATS WHERE ILL BE LOCATED!!!! im sick! ill infect the restraunt! ahah! You're not sick anymore, let's update this.OKAY!! someone removed one of my warnings. i put it back!
Job/hobbies : what!!! i work at mcdonalds! just kidding. im a jobless bum and i live with my mommy!! she buys me things

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:47 pm

YES. LMAO!

I'm off to go like statuses! xD

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:54 am

Name: Tory
Race: Caucasion
Human/faery/etc.: HUMANITY!
Bio: Heheh, she has not yet discovered her sexuality ^.^
Erm... she likes... chocolate.... hrm... a lot...
History: Her parents died when she was seven in a plane crash, and she was left with her sister and her cat. Her cat's name is Muzie(:
Job/school: She's in high school, she's a 'freshy'. Teehee. She's socially inept and only has two friends. Or something. She also works in the Barnes&Noble cafe.
Desciptions/looks: She's 5'2, blonde, really skinny (not actually unhealthily so) palish skin, really dark purplish eyes. She wears basically whatever she wants, but she refuses to wear sweat pants. Mostly jeans and t-shirts. And she likes to take her cat to places she's not supposed to!

Name: Mary
Race: caucasion. that word sounds... funny when you sound it out(:
Human/faery/etc.: HUMANITY! manitee? no, humanity.
Bio: Basically the exact same thing as Tory.
History: ditto^
Job/school: She's an accountant. She also is in college. She's outgoing, though, and not socially inept(:
Desciptions/looks: 5'7, blonde, curvy, kinda purpley eyes, tan. She usually wears business attire. You know, jackets, slacks, skirts, etc.

KAYLA! DID PAINT SHOW YOU A PICTURE OF HIM?!?

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I wish to be an artist at some point in time. Or a lawyer. That would be interesting...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:11 pm

pattEcake wrote:KAYLA! DID PAINT SHOW YOU A PICTURE OF HIM?!?
No D:

And it makes me all sad and stuff!

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Name: Alyssa
Bio: Likes music, computer, television, ect. She has a very heavy temper.
History: Came from US. In a state called none-of-your-business.
Job/school: Middle schooler.
Desciptions/looks: Long brown hair. Green eyes. 4' 11".
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:11 pm

Alyssa wrote:Name: Alyssa
Bio: Likes music, computer, television, ect. She has a very heavy temper.
History: Came from US. In a state called none-of-your-business.
Job/school: Middle schooler.
Desciptions/looks: Long brown hair. Green eyes. 4' 11".
Alyssa, you're 12. This is PG-13.

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:15 pm

She said with parental permission. I got it.
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Proove it.

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:18 pm

How?
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:28 pm

Rule has been changed, everyone! No one under the age of thirteen can participate! This has been decided by discussion with some of the other administrators. Sorry, Alyssa.

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:42 pm

okay!
When is this gonna start?

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:44 pm

When we get one more member(:

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:45 pm

yay! :D

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:46 pm

Peyton's joining now!!

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:47 pm

oh my gosh! yay!

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:48 pm

ikr???

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:49 pm

this will be fun! ahah! we're the kings of sexual pleasure. I just realized!

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:50 pm

And we all know I'm the top king(;

AARON! Gay or bi?

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by hellohorcrux on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:51 pm

Name: Arbor Baylyn Skeffington
Race: WHAT ARE YOU, RACIST?! (;
Human/faery/etc.: Human.
Bio: She's bi. Arbor Baylyn's really social and is friends with everyone she meets, even though she's part nerd. She's extremely rebellious, bold, brave, daring, clever, but also very loyal to the people she loves. She loves hot tubs, sailing, boys, alcohol, skateboarding, music, and film. Music and film are her passions. She runs a popular YouTube channel and is known for doing massively hilarious pranks and other daring things. She plays piano, guitar, uke, and is a FANTASTIC singer. She's very modest and has low self-image and self-esteem.
History: Her dad's super overprotective. Her mom died when she was 10 years old, and her dad never quite got over it. They were rich, still are. Her dad adopted an African child to help him get over the loss, but Arbor Baylyn still reminded him of his late wife.
Job/school: He sent Arbor to Coldleaf Preparatory School, just a few blocks down from the apartment complex, to get rid of the final of his wife's parting gifts.
Desciptions/looks: She has HUGE eyes, dark brown, curly hair, bright green eyes. She's 5' 4" and skinny. She's super pretty.
hellohorcrux
Peasant

Female Capricorn Pig
Job/hobbies : Vlogging.
Humor : Boob honk.

https://www.youtube.com/sevenawesomeaps

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:53 pm

who, me? or my character? me gay, character bi.

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by hellohorcrux on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:54 pm

OH. She lives alone, btw. Her dad lives in England. SO SHE'S BRITISH.
hellohorcrux
Peasant

Female Capricorn Pig
Job/hobbies : Vlogging.
Humor : Boob honk.

https://www.youtube.com/sevenawesomeaps

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:54 pm

AWWW! THAT MEANS WE'LL NEVER GET MARRIED LIKE WE PLANNED!

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next