July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Like, ew. Well. More like ew SQUARED.

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Like, ew. Well. More like ew SQUARED.

Post by Kylers on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Mmkay. So. I'm not saying ANY NAMES (but we ALL know who I'm talking about. I would think)

My ex best friend/stalker texted me today. A multimedia message that I couldn't even GET (my dad cut it off D: )

So, I texted back that I couldn't see the pic. HE e-mails me a pic of him and his friends and his sister. I SWEAR, HE HAS THE CREEEEEEPIEST SMILE EVER. It's the kind of goofy smile that makes you want to smack him xD (I already HAD this pic, and he knew it. EXCUSE TO TEXT ME? I THINK SO!)

So, after THAT awkward moment, the convo went like this:

"Wanna go to the mall later?" "No thankss. I'm tired and I don't feel like talking to Corey." "Who said Corey was coming?" "Uhhhh..." "It could just be the two of us." "Isn't this around the 5th time I've rejected you THIS WEEK ALONE!?!" "Actually, 4th. And yes, I'm keeping count." "WTF." "Sooo. Mall no good? What about the movies?" "Dark theater? Alone with you? HELLL NOOO." "But..." "WHY ARE YOU STALKING ME?" "Because I love you" "I DON'T LOVE YOU." "Sure you do." "Yeah. Because you know my mind so much better than I do." "Actually, you tend to think on the darker side. So, it would be normal for you to be negative, hence the reason you keep rejecting me. Just by the way your mind normally works" "Um." "Oh. And even though you THINK you don't like me, make sure you wear that blue silky shirt and those light jeans. I looove how you look in that outfit." *BLOCKS NUMBER FRANTICALLY*

So, I blocked him from TEXTING me. But he can still call me. HELLLLLP MEEEEEE! PLEASE?

(; :D :3 (: =D
Kylers
Kings of Sybarite- Pirate

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!
Humor : That's what she said. WHO IS SHE???? YOUR MOMMMM

Back to top Go down

Re: Like, ew. Well. More like ew SQUARED.

Post by domos123 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:11 pm

You could probably call the police for something like this. Then he could get arrested for stalking and we would all LOL so hard at him

Feel free to click the wordpress, youtube, and twitter banners, as they are links to me :D
domos123
Kings of Sybarite- Ninjuh

Male Libra Rooster
Humor : http://cruxes.net

http://www.cruxes.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:46 pm

He's 13. Arrested? I doubt it.

BUT I WOULD LOL.

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!

Back to top Go down

Post by domos123 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:52 pm

u can be arrested from 10 in the uk XD

Feel free to click the wordpress, youtube, and twitter banners, as they are links to me :D
domos123

Male Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:55 pm

18 in the US. With the exception of SEVERE crimes :P

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by domos123 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:02 pm

DAMMIT

domos123

Male Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:05 pm

He can't get arrested yet, sadly.
If he says ANYTHING sexual to you though (like, blatantly sexual. About your body or things he wants to do to you) then call the police or if it's at school tell a staff member about it. That's sexual harrassment. Even if he's 13 he can still get in trouble. (possibly suspended if it's at school.)
If you can, talk to his parents.
Otherwise, there's not much you can do but ignore him or constantly tell him to leave you alone.
If it gets worse tell meeee.

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig
Location : here! in my room! actually this is my moms room because the computer is in here but im in here more than my actual room! CRAZY I KNOW!! ahhh! whaoaasa. IM GOING TO BURGER KING SOON SO THATS WHERE ILL BE LOCATED!!!! im sick! ill infect the restraunt! ahah! You're not sick anymore, let's update this.OKAY!! someone removed one of my warnings. i put it back!
Job/hobbies : what!!! i work at mcdonalds! just kidding. im a jobless bum and i live with my mommy!! she buys me things
Humor : im funny!

http://www.jordansforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:15 pm

Even HIS FRIENDS (who are my friends, too) tell him to LEAVE ME ALONE. I miss when he wasn't obsessed with me. Oh, those were the days.

Like I told you a month ago, if it gets worse than it is, I'll block him on fb and get his number blocked completely. We don't have the same classes, except SS. But I can pretty much avoid him completely if I need to

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:18 pm

Good. Try to have as little contact with him as you possibly can.
But if it gets worse, tell me. I know a lot about sexual harassment laws, I can tell when you can get him in trouble.

Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig
Location : here! in my room! actually this is my moms room because the computer is in here but im in here more than my actual room! CRAZY I KNOW!! ahhh! whaoaasa. IM GOING TO BURGER KING SOON SO THATS WHERE ILL BE LOCATED!!!! im sick! ill infect the restraunt! ahah! You're not sick anymore, let's update this.OKAY!! someone removed one of my warnings. i put it back!
Job/hobbies : what!!! i work at mcdonalds! just kidding. im a jobless bum and i live with my mommy!! she buys me things
Humor : im funny!

http://www.jordansforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by domos123 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:19 pm

you don't need to avoid him. quite the opposite. you need to confront him. whilst armed. preferably with a baseball bat. that way people won't ask why you have it

domos123

Male Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:32 pm

I think I should come to this kid and push him in the ocean. :P
Luke
Died in a marching band accident.

Female Virgo Cat
Location : Inside his mom. THAT'S ALL HE CAN GET BESIDES HIS BROTHER. incest is yummy! Incest, yes. TWINCEST (google that shit. it's scary) is even better. =D
Job/hobbies : Me? A job? Yeah. Ok. DUDE this kid doesn't even want to be successful. What an idiot. Screw being successful. He needs friends besides his mom. THATS WHAT SHE SAID. No, really. That's what his mom said to him. That he needs more friends. He'll never get any. Maybe we should hire some friends for him. That's what Bill Nye the Science Guy does. BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY. BILL! BILL! BILL!
Humor : I'm great at telling jokes! Like I told Kayla I had a bunch of girlfriends! But I didn't! I'm lonely! I can only get action with my mom. And even then I get shot down. Well. At least my hand loves me. ONLY THE RIGHT ONE! or left. i dont know!

http://www.kingsofsybarite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:42 pm

AHAH!!! He's an IDIOT!!! Man I wish things like this happened to my friends. I'd smack so many people!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Female Posts : 1227
Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:36 am

Luke wrote:I think I should come to this kid and push him in the ocean. :P

DO. IT.

And WHILE YOU'RE DOWN HERE... ;)

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by domos123 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:40 pm

don't forget do tie weights to his feet first XD

domos123

Male Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:18 pm

Not weights.. CINDER BLOCKS! And put him out with the SHARKS!!!
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:27 pm

AND MY FLAMETHROWER... ;D

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:16 pm

OF COURSE!! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!?!?!?!
O.K. Heres the plan:

We will wait for Luke to get there.
Take him on a boat to where the sharks are.
Light him on fire.
Lean him over the side of the boat.
Tie the cinder blocks on his feet.
Let go!!!!

Yay!!
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Pssh. If Luke's coming here, Allen is in the BACK of my mind :P

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Have you ever noticed that Disney Channel stars get dumber on their shows as they get older? Look at London Tipton. On the Suite Life on Deck, they made her a complete idiot. In the first season, she was just a rich girl. Max Russo. Now, he makes NO sense (which I'm not objecting to, I like that show. The actors are awesome) but at the beginning of the series, he didn't make sense in a way that made sense. And he was cuter! And look at Spongebob. I rest my case.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:27 pm

On the Suite Life on Deck, in one episode she was like "Help! Help! *Bailey opens closet* London! How did you get in here? Alyssa tricked me into the closet! Well how did she do that? She was like " Get in the closet!" And I fell for it!!" Ex. 1/a
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:52 pm

Meh. Suite Life of Zack and Cody was 4354365432x better. I MISS THAT SHOW! D:

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:00 pm

I liked that one better because Esteban and his chicken were in it!! But, I like this one better because, I don't know why, but I like this one the most!
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:38 pm

1- Your avvy is creepy. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY I LOVE YOU BEFORE A MONTH. Seriously. I WILL LOCK YOU IN THE BASEMENT, YOUNG LADY. And who's Logan? YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO DATE. Admire from afar. You ain't leaving the basement anytime soon.

2- I've never seen Suite Life on Deck. I've seen every episode of Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:58 pm

1 - It isnt creepy
2 - He is my bf
3 - I have seen all of both
4 - Who said is hasn't been a month.
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:56 am

Watch your tone of voice.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum