Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

There's so much wrong with this image in my head.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: There's so much wrong with this image in my head.

Post by pattEcake on Sat May 08, 2010 8:03 am

But do you know her privately? How she acts around her peers and friends?

pattEcake
Kings of Sybarite: pINJA

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I wish to be an artist at some point in time. Or a lawyer. That would be interesting...
Humor : Pfft. I'm phenomenal.

http://www.pattEcake-o.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Sat May 08, 2010 12:12 pm

Ellen, you've said your share of Miley jokes in the chat box -.-

she LOVES the way she is. And honestly, I don't CARE what she does. But when my 7 year old sister watches Miley vids, I have the right to diss her. Imagine seeing your sister imitate her dancing. Yeah, not pretty. It's out opinion to say whatever we want about somebody. And please, don't say calling purple all that stuff is any different. We don't know her. It's not different. Miley IS a slut. Nude pics, sex tapes (I only heard about this from my friend, so it may or may not be true), pole dancing... Oh yeah. Amazing not slurry person.

(; :D :3 (: =D
Kylers
Kings of Sybarite- Pirate

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!
Humor : That's what she said. WHO IS SHE???? YOUR MOMMMM

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Sat May 08, 2010 1:27 pm

AHAHA! Slurry!
dirtydan
Court Jester

Female Posts : 1227
Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Sat May 08, 2010 1:37 pm

Damn iPod spell check. *slutty

and Auto tune can make ANYONE a good singer. Have you HEARD her live? Ew.

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Sat May 08, 2010 1:58 pm

Iss like I'mmmmm durnksssssss. Sssslurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrphy.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Location : AARON YOU TWIT!!! Did you delete my entire profile? UGHAH1!! I DIDN'T!!!
Job/hobbies : DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY! WOAH! WOAHHHHHHHH! SO INTENSE!
Humor : WHO POSTED THE DOUBLE RAINBOW THINGY? I WANNA KNOW!! -aaron ELLEN DID! -Ellen (:

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Sat May 08, 2010 4:52 pm

SpecialK(: wrote:Ellen, you've said your share of Miley jokes in the chat box -.-

she LOVES the way she is. And honestly, I don't CARE what she does. But when my 7 year old sister watches Miley vids, I have the right to diss her. Imagine seeing your sister imitate her dancing. Yeah, not pretty. It's out opinion to say whatever we want about somebody. And please, don't say calling purple all that stuff is any different. We don't know her. It's not different. Miley IS a slut. Nude pics, sex tapes (I only heard about this from my friend, so it may or may not be true), pole dancing... Oh yeah. Amazing not slurry person.

We've seen how Purple acts towards people. We haven't seen how Miley Cyrus does.

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I wish to be an artist at some point in time. Or a lawyer. That would be interesting...

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Sun May 09, 2010 7:44 am

Shut up! Everyone just shut up! I heard about this video on the radio on my way to school and they were saying how weird it was and stuff, so I got home and watched it. And I agree with them, it's weird. And so I showed it to you guys because I was disturbed by the video! IT'S CALLED REVIEWING! IT'S WHAT THE INTERNET DOES! So either say you like it or say you hate it and SHUT UP!!! I'm tired of this back and forth crap. I have to go get ready for church now.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Sun May 09, 2010 8:30 am

ALRIGHT. Insult her as much as you want.

Sorry, Jordan, Kayla, Peyton. I was in a bad mood yesterday. Miley Cyrus ACTS like a slut. End of story. The vid sucked. Though her makeup was occasionally alright.

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Sun May 09, 2010 12:16 pm

Acts like a slut? xD. Sure. We'll leave it at that :P

Meh, I was in... a worse mood O.O

I'm sorry D:

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake on Sun May 09, 2010 4:42 pm

YOU'RE sorry? Why? No, not you. Well... I suppose it relates to you a bit, but it was mostly something else. You know why I'm in a good mood, though!

pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Sun May 09, 2010 5:33 pm

Teehee[=

PERCUSSIONIST AND FLUTE... FORBIDDEN LOVE.

Haha, I've been there, done that. IT DIDN'T WORK OUT! But it better for you >:D

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke on Mon May 10, 2010 4:28 pm

I don't think of her as all of your guys's babble schoots. EVERY pop singer is like this, but you don't give a fish duck about them. Stop trashing Miley Cyrus like that, she is no different from Rihanna or Lady Gaga, or whoever other obama duck singer you like.
Luke
Died in a marching band accident.

Female Virgo Cat
Location : Inside his mom. THAT'S ALL HE CAN GET BESIDES HIS BROTHER. incest is yummy! Incest, yes. TWINCEST (google that shit. it's scary) is even better. =D
Job/hobbies : Me? A job? Yeah. Ok. DUDE this kid doesn't even want to be successful. What an idiot. Screw being successful. He needs friends besides his mom. THATS WHAT SHE SAID. No, really. That's what his mom said to him. That he needs more friends. He'll never get any. Maybe we should hire some friends for him. That's what Bill Nye the Science Guy does. BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY. BILL! BILL! BILL!
Humor : I'm great at telling jokes! Like I told Kayla I had a bunch of girlfriends! But I didn't! I'm lonely! I can only get action with my mom. And even then I get shot down. Well. At least my hand loves me. ONLY THE RIGHT ONE! or left. i dont know!

http://www.kingsofsybarite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hellohorcrux on Mon May 10, 2010 4:47 pm

Except Miley was on a KID'S TELEVISION SHOW. Kids look up to her. She. can't. act. like. that. Period. With Lady Gaga, almost no one under age 12 listens to her. Same with Rihanna, and Beyonce. THEY can be sluts because THAT'S THEIR MARKETING STRATEGY. Miley, however, cannot. She built her image around Disney channel, and even though Disney now claims that they have nothing to do with her and that they don't support her, kids don't listen to that. They listen to their favorite singers. And when their role models act like total idiots, it impacts them for the negitive.

She's NOT like other singers, don't you get it? Miley's average fan is between ages 3-13. Lady Gaga's average fac is 13-30. If you can't see the difference between that, then you're crazy.
hellohorcrux
Peasant

Female Capricorn Pig
Job/hobbies : Vlogging.
Humor : Boob honk.

https://www.youtube.com/sevenawesomeaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke on Mon May 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Miley Cyrus has fans above that.

By the way... most of those three year olds are listening to HANNAH MONTANA, not Cyrus.

I don't give anything anymore, call me a fish turd crazy, whatever.
Luke
Died in a marching band accident.

Female Virgo Cat
Location : Inside his mom. THAT'S ALL HE CAN GET BESIDES HIS BROTHER. incest is yummy! Incest, yes. TWINCEST (google that shit. it's scary) is even better. =D
Job/hobbies : Me? A job? Yeah. Ok. DUDE this kid doesn't even want to be successful. What an idiot. Screw being successful. He needs friends besides his mom. THATS WHAT SHE SAID. No, really. That's what his mom said to him. That he needs more friends. He'll never get any. Maybe we should hire some friends for him. That's what Bill Nye the Science Guy does. BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY. BILL! BILL! BILL!
Humor : I'm great at telling jokes! Like I told Kayla I had a bunch of girlfriends! But I didn't! I'm lonely! I can only get action with my mom. And even then I get shot down. Well. At least my hand loves me. ONLY THE RIGHT ONE! or left. i dont know!

http://www.kingsofsybarite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers on Mon May 10, 2010 6:18 pm

I second everything holly just said.

Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by domos123 on Tue May 11, 2010 4:47 pm

So basically, what you're saying, is that if someone starts as a child star, they should be a child star forever, or do nothing at all?

Feel free to click the wordpress, youtube, and twitter banners, as they are links to me :D
domos123
Kings of Sybarite- Ninjuh

Male Libra Rooster
Humor : http://cruxes.net

http://www.cruxes.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Tue May 11, 2010 4:58 pm

I don't know what they're saying, but I'm saying wait until you're 18 before you do stuff that most parents would never give consent to let their kids do.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtydan on Tue May 11, 2010 5:00 pm

And, if you're going to announce to the world you're a Christian, then read the bible. Because I'm sure she doesn't at this point by the way she acts. If she's really trying to be a Christian, then she would know exactly how to grow up because the bible kinda like, uh, hello, has everything in it that you need to know. If it didn't, it wouldn't be so big.
dirtydan
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Tue May 11, 2010 5:05 pm

I have a few things to say about what you guys are talking about:
-Miley Cyrus is a kids role model, and does not need to be acting like that. I agree with that.
-I also agree with Ellen in saying that you need to stop dissing her. I know that this is the internet and it does that, but it seems like it needs to stop.
-@Dom - I do not think that is what they are saying, but when she grows up more then she can act as slutty as she wants.
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by domos123 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:55 am

awesome miley cyrus parody:

Feel free to click the wordpress, youtube, and twitter banners, as they are links to me :D
domos123

Male Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:32 am

That is just weird. On the picture it shows you before you play it, her eyes are different..
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Paint on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:43 pm

SpecialK(: wrote:Acts like a slut? xD. Sure. We'll leave it at that :P

Meh, I was in... a worse mood O.O

I'm sorry D:

A -- slut -- xD. Sure. We'll leave it at that :P

CityOfHolly wrote:She built her image around Disney channel, and even though Disney now claims that they have nothing to do with her and that they don't support her

Are you serious? LMFAO. It's about time Disney abandoned her.

Alan,
KoS Administrator and Staff.
Rules. | Updates. | PM Paint.

Paint

Male Posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:11 pm

I wish they would. But now they have another season of it. I am glad it is the last.
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by domos123 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:21 pm

well if she's stupid enough to post nude pics on the net like vanessa did then they'll drop her for sure

domos123

Male Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:30 pm

I can't believe Vanessa even did that. I mean I can, but I don't know why she would do it.
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next