Kings of Sybarite
Join. Now. The ninjuhs command you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kings of Sybarite
Join. Now. The ninjuhs command you.
Kings of Sybarite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Code Lyoko RP Sign-Up.
Code Lyoko RP Sign-Up. EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:21 am by dirtydan

» Code Lyoko RP.
Code Lyoko RP Sign-Up. EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:14 pm by Paint

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:39 am
Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Code Lyoko RP Sign-Up.

+2
Kylers
Paint
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko RP Sign-Up. Empty Code Lyoko RP Sign-Up.

Post by Paint Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:02 am

Fill out the following form if you would like to join the RP. (CL = Code Lyoko.)

Taken and Registered Characters:

• Aelita.
  • Yumi.
  • Alan.
  • Alyssa.

Choose one of the CL Characters below. If there are no more main characters available, feel free to choose a minor character in the show. (Choose an available CL character, a minor one if none are available, or be yourself.)

• Ulrich. Code Lyoko RP Sign-Up. Ulrich

• Odd. Code Lyoko RP Sign-Up. Odd

• William. Code Lyoko RP Sign-Up. William

• Jeremy. Code Lyoko RP Sign-Up. Jeremy

• Xana. Code Lyoko RP Sign-Up. Xana-1
If yourself: (You do not know the CL secret if you are yourself, unless you find out in the RP.)

Name:
Character Description:
Personality:
Background: A bit about your past. How you ended up in Kadic Academy. (2-4 Lines.)

If CL:

CL Character Name:
Why: (Why you want to be this CL character. 2-4 Lines.)

Last edited by Paint on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Paint
Paint
Kings of Sybarite- Ninjuh

Male Posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko RP Sign-Up. Empty Re: Code Lyoko RP Sign-Up.

Post by Paint Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:37 am

Being Myself:

Name: Paint/Alan. (Still deciding- Probably Alan.)

Character Description: Close to Odd and Jeremy. Alan can be relaxed, calm and free like Odd and can be of great help to Jeremy. Good with computers. Helps Jeremy with research on Maya/Aelita. In Alan's free time, he is either finishing up the tons of homework the academy gives him, hanging out with the Lyoko Warriors, hacking Lyoko, researching Maya/Aelita, playing video games, etc.

Personality: Kind/Mean depending on the person, easily excited/hyper, etc.

Likes: Hanging out with the Lyoko Warriors, Beating Jeremy, Spying, Fighting/Karate- Forced to take classes by parents, thus meeting Ulrich.

Dislikes: Xana, Being Possessed, Sissi, etc.

Background: Due to a confidential incident that occurred in the last school, Alan was transferred to Kadic Academy. Soon, however, Alan regrets starting a big deal. At the last school, there was a sudden release of gas. Alan attempted to shut down the source until he felt as if he was possessed. Due to his lack of knowledge of Xana's existence, Alan is possessed by Xana at the school and he is almost destroyed along with it. Reasons of why Xana targeted him are still unknown. Alan manages to break free of Xana's control and is sent to the hospital. Medical staff analyze his body and find an increased amount of white blood cells. They could only say that he developed a very significant and strong immunity against some source. A doctor manages to find out that the sudden immunity has to do with the school incident. The school finds Alan on school premises during the incident and blames the attack on him, considering it as a school prank. Soon Alan is transferred to Kadic Academy, soon ending up in another incident that leads to him finding out about the origin of his expulsion and inclusion into the Lyoko Warriors.
Paint
Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Name: Aelita (with many different last names to add)/Maya
Why?:

I have many reasons. Not just because it is my username.
Aelita is one of the more mysterious characters besides Xana. She is the princess of Lyoko with a missing link to the past. She has a long history and according to documents, she was on the supercomputer for 10 years, 7 months and 2 days. She can deactivate towers and later learns her father is Franz Hopper. Aelita is more of the calm characters and good at planning when Jeremie is not taking lead from Earth, plus, she is one of the more 'intellegent' of the group. She has few ablilities on Lyoko but does have some control to Earth when she is on the virtual world.
Shall I list more? I hope not :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:29 pm

Sorry, Alyssa, I already had Yumi.

WHY?: Because I'm a lot like Yumi, in REALLY weird ways. Like, if you REALLY love Code Lyoko, you'd know what I mean(; Plus she has a NINJA OUTFIT. So, it's a given.

Last edited by SpecialK(: on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kylers
Kylers
Kings of Sybarite- Pirate

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!
Humor : That's what she said. WHO IS SHE???? YOUR MOMMMM

Back to top Go down

Post by Paint Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Kayla, 2-4 lines. That's like 1 with a lot of spacing.. xDDD :P
Paint
Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:47 pm

That's 2. I'll remove spacing to prove it :P
Kylers
Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat
Location : Swimming at Erik's. ERIKA'S. He calls me Kyle. AWKWARD. Bahaha. there's this girl on OMGPOP named Lexi Bieber. I laughed at her and she got mad. BAHAHA. JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY.
Job/hobbies : IS THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YELLING WHEN YOU READ THIS? Thanks Jordan! I dunno who wrote that, but hello. Jordan wrote that you cotton headed ninny muggins!

Back to top Go down

Post by Paint Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Fine, I guess it does.

Aelita (Aelita/Maya) Code Lyoko RP Sign-Up. Icon_arrow Approved.
Paint (Alan) Code Lyoko RP Sign-Up. Icon_arrow Approved.
Kayla (Yumi) Code Lyoko RP Sign-Up. Icon_arrow Approved.
Paint
Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Name: Alyssa
Character Description: Wants to be part of the Lyoko Group, loves hanging out with Alan, loves computers.
Personality: Kind/nice, energetic, crazy.
Dislikes: Xana, mean people, stupid jokes.
Background: Comes from U.S., has 2 brothers, 1 sister, Moved to Kadic Academy because of reasons unknown to anyone but her. She will tell you if she learns to trust you. She makes friends wasily due to her kiind personality.
Alyssa
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylers Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:21 pm

Alyssa wrote:loves hanging out with Alan

OMGLMAO. Seriously, reading that MADE MY DAY.

When are we starting this?
Kylers
Kylers

Female Scorpio Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Paint Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:02 pm

SpecialK(: wrote:
Alyssa wrote:loves hanging out with Alan

OMGLMAO. Seriously, reading that MADE MY DAY.

When are we starting this?

LMAO. xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Anyway, when we have all main characters taken, perhaps. Not sure... Anyway, Alyssa, you don't know about the Lyoko group until you find out the secret, if you do, during the RP.
Paint
Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Okay, but am I still approved??
Alyssa
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Paint Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:41 pm

Yes. xDDD
Paint
Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:42 pm

Thank you Paint.
Alyssa
Alyssa
Merchant

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Paint Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:47 pm

No problem. :P
Paint
Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Guys! Please! I talked about this! It was my one response when we went over doing silly FFs! I said all characters must be original!
pattEcake
pattEcake
Kings of Sybarite: pINJA

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I wish to be an artist at some point in time. Or a lawyer. That would be interesting...
Humor : Pfft. I'm phenomenal.

http://www.pattEcake-o.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:42 pm

This is not Fanfiction. How many times do I have to explain this? I've done it 2 times now. Don't make me explain again.

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Aelita. It's still a work that someone else made up. I include that in the FF category. Seriously, though, this was my ONE thing. Nothing else. Just this. This is one of the only things that I'm truly so serious about that I could hit my computer.
pattEcake
pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat
Job/hobbies : I wish to be an artist at some point in time. Or a lawyer. That would be interesting...

Back to top Go down

Post by Paint Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:52 pm

PattE, just relax. This is called a RP. (Roleplaying.) Look it up. We can use original characters if we want. We're not claiming the characters as our own. All original characters are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners. All shows are copyrighted to their respective owners. We own nothing. You're basically telling us we can't speak of the show. For the last time, if you don't want to participate, then don't. We're not forcing you to participate so stop getting so defensive on this ridiculous argument.
Paint
Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Paint. I know exactly what an RP is. I brought it to MFO, if you can recall. I don't freaking care if you aren't claiming that as your own. It's the principle, Paint, and it's really REALLY important to me. Okay? Seriously, you keep treating me like I haven't passed kindergarten. I never said I was participating. Seeing, though, as last time you guys thought something was really important, you went with it, I think it's fair. aaron agrees with me, too. Also, I never said you couldn't do the RP. It's called the next generation. As in, for example, Code Lyoku, their kids. As in the original characters can be mentioned, but this forum should be unique. Our own stuff. And, I guess you really wanted to add insult to injury, there, Paint. It's pattE.
pattEcake
pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinhead larry Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:14 pm

pattEcake wrote:Paint. I know exactly what an RP is. I brought it to MFO, if you can recall. I don't freaking care if you aren't claiming that as your own. It's the principle, Paint, and it's really REALLY important to me. Okay? Seriously, you keep treating me like I haven't passed kindergarten. I never said I was participating. Seeing, though, as last time you guys thought something was really important, you went with it, I think it's fair. aaron agrees with me, too. Also, I never said you couldn't do the RP. It's called the next generation. As in, for example, Code Lyoku, their kids. As in the original characters can be mentioned, but this forum should be unique. Our own stuff. And, I guess you really wanted to add insult to injury, there, Paint. It's pattE.
Yes, you did. I was part of it! you should remake it here! I liked it! I was a designer or something!
and i agree! you could do the next generation, it could work. You could have all the fun of being in Code Lyoko, but it's more creative and original, you know?
Bottom line, A Ron agrees with pattE.
pinhead larry
pinhead larry
Peasant

Male Aquarius Pig
Location : here! in my room! actually this is my moms room because the computer is in here but im in here more than my actual room! CRAZY I KNOW!! ahhh! whaoaasa. IM GOING TO BURGER KING SOON SO THATS WHERE ILL BE LOCATED!!!! im sick! ill infect the restraunt! ahah! You're not sick anymore, let's update this.OKAY!! someone removed one of my warnings. i put it back!
Job/hobbies : what!!! i work at mcdonalds! just kidding. im a jobless bum and i live with my mommy!! she buys me things
Humor : im funny!

http://www.jordansforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Thanks, buddy(:
pattEcake
pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Paint Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:19 pm

pattEcake wrote:Paint. I know exactly what an RP is. I brought it to MFO, if you can recall. I don't freaking care if you aren't claiming that as your own. It's the principle, Paint, and it's really REALLY important to me. Okay? Seriously, you keep treating me like I haven't passed kindergarten. I never said I was participating. Seeing, though, as last time you guys thought something was really important, you went with it, I think it's fair. aaron agrees with me, too. Also, I never said you couldn't do the RP. It's called the next generation. As in, for example, Code Lyoku, their kids. As in the original characters can be mentioned, but this forum should be unique. Our own stuff. And, I guess you really wanted to add insult to injury, there, Paint. It's pattE.

Your name was the first word in the sentence, so it's capitalized. Whatever. I still don't understand why it matters if we use original characters or not. As long as the people who wants to participate in the RP wants to use the original characters, then who cares? Secondly, I'm not treating you like you haven't passed kindergarten. I'm just telling you my opinion on this ridiculous matter.
Paint
Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:22 pm

The RP thing, really, Paint? It seems like you want to insult me. I have explained already that I don't care if its at the beginning of the sentence, I like it pattE. Also: if it's so ridiculous why don't you just deal with the second generation thing? Unless we have two separate forums, one for ORINGINAL RPs and one for already made things. THEN I'd agree. In fact, I think I might do that. But you and Aelita talk about making decisions without talking to everyone, here's an example(:
pattEcake
pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Paint Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:24 pm

pattEcake wrote:Unless we have two separate forums, one for ORINGINAL RPs and one for already made things. THEN I'd agree. In fact, I think I might do that. But you and Aelita talk about making decisions without talking to everyone, here's an example(:

YES. Just do that. OMG... PROBLEM SOLVED. @ Staff: Anyone who disagrees?
Paint
Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:26 pm

WAIT A SEC! Also, A Ron just sent me a message you may find interesting. I know the definition of RP, Paint, but it seems you do not. Here:

Taking on the role of a made up character in a real/made up situation.
pattEcake
pattEcake

Female Taurus Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next